* positive update *

Hey everyone!

It's been such a long and exhausting journey for me with this story. I hate that it's taken this long for me to be able to update and expand this entire story, but so much has happened in life that it feels like all of my creativity has been pulled out of my head. 

On top of hating it, I get so frustrated that I couldn't seem to just push through the writer's block and my own discouraging voice in my head that as soon as I sit in my comfy bubbly chair with coffee that contains more caffeine than I'd care to admit and open up my rewrite drafts, my brain shuts off and I just sit there staring at the screen.

But, it seems that I've since passed through this funk and I think I've finally found my groove and passion for writing again (I know that some of you will understand how exciting this relief can truly be). So, with my new Starbucks sippy cup (because 30% off last season's patterns means 'tis the season to spoil yourself), Spotify turned up loud (playing the playlist for this story actually), and my favorite "FUCK OFF" fuzzy socks (no literally, one says fuck and the other says off -- thanks Mom! they're my favorite pair!), I have proudly posted the rewrite for chapter twelve this evening and I'm about to start on thirteen.

This journey with Colbie and Happy, Juice, Jax, Opie, Gemma, and the rest of the club, has been such a fun one that I can't wait to "freshen, tidy, and fluff up" to please all of you.

The 236,000+ reads and 5,300+ comments have truly humbled me. I never once thought that this story would get more than a few views here or there, let alone as many positive comments that have been posted, encouraging and (slightly) demanding more. It's because of all of you that this story has continued as long as it has and I love each and every single one of you for it. I am nothing but grateful and thankful for each and everyone of you for sticking around as long as you have. I can only hope that you'll hang around even longer for all that's to come.

So, let's raise a glass (with a beverage of your choice, alcoholic or not -- a captain and vanilla pepsi for me) and toast to this beautiful friendship that we've unknowingly created. I have so many great things planned for this story and I can't wait to share it with all of you! <3

xx Codie