Chapter Nine ☆

CHAPTER REVISED: 18 September 2022

" sunday morning - maroon 5 "

" my head & my heart - ava max "

" tell me i'm a wreck - every avenue "

" in friends we trust - chunk! no, captain chunk!"

" toxic - britney spears "

PRESENT DAY

18 MAY 2008 (SUNDAY)

CONTINUED.

Entering the clubhouse, Colbie noticed that the doors to the table room were closed and a box of cellphones was sitting on top of the pool table.

Knowing that she was going to have to wait until those doors had opened before she was able to speak to the entire group collectively, Colbie decided that she was going to sit on the pool table until then.

Once "church" was no longer is session and the double doors had opened, Colbie got up from her spot and tried to stop the guys from exiting the room.

"I need to talk to all of you guys," Colbie spoke. "It's about the club and it'll only take a couple of minutes, I promise."

Ushering the guys back into the room, hearing a few grumbles along the way, Colbie closed the doors behind her and waited for everyone to sit down before she spoke.

"I hope this is important," Clay spoke, visually frustrated for having to sit down at the table again.

"I promise that it is," Colbie responded. "I know better than to bother you guys with something in here if it wasn't."

"Alright," Clay began. "What's on your mind, Princess?"

"I'm pregnant," Colbie blurted out. She had semi prepared herself with what she going to say in that exact moment, but it was clear that it didn't help at all.

Seeing a few faces change while they were looking at her, Colbie managed to take a deep breath now that her secret was out in the open before she continued. "And, I was wondering if you guys would consider letting Austin transfer to SAMCRO."

"You're pregnant?" Jax blurted out. "I thought you hated guys and sex," he teased.

Having earned a few laughs from around the table, Jax also earned himself an angry glare from the dark-haired woman, causing all of the guys to stop their laughter and look towards Clay instead.