Chapter Thirty-One

A few days later and Happy falling into a routine where he would go home with the female after her work day had ended, Colbie found some sort of comfort in having an unofficial roommate

A few days later and Happy falling into a routine where he would go home with the female after her work day had ended, Colbie found some sort of comfort in having an unofficial roommate. She knew what Happy was trying to do, but he was going to have to work a lot harder than that to make her change her mind.

One night after work, Colbie was getting ready to go on a date with Evan, when Happy walked into the room. "Where are you going?" the male questioned, seeing her all dolled up.

"On a date," she spoke, knowing how much her words were going to bother the male. She wanted Happy to feel how she felt when he had chosen the blonde that she had fought with over her, so it was going to take a bit of work to make him feel anything. Going on a date, that would be the start of it all.

"Don't go," Happy spoke.

Not thinking that the male had caved so quickly, Colbie knew that she had to call him out.

"Give me one good reason why I should stay," she challenged.

Not being able to give an answer in response, Happy walked out of the room and trudged all the way to the living room.

"Check. Mate."

xx

When Evan pulled up to the front of Colbie's house, they made out in the car for a few minutes before the female invited him in.

A few hours later, surprised that Happy still hadn't made his way back to her house, Colbie challenged Evan to a few rounds of Call of Duty, which he quickly accepted.

Not bothering to put real clothes on, Colbie slipped her underwear on and grabbed for the male's button up shirt from their date. With Evan only in a white tee and his boxers, he pair walked hand-in-hand to the living room and Colbie started up the game console.

After round three ended, Colbie looked to the male, ready to ask if he wanted to go one more time, but was cut off when she heard the front door open.

"Here comes the fireworks," Colbie mumbled.

"What the fuck is this!" Happy exclaimed in a loud growl.

"This is the continuation of my date," Colbie spoke.

"Put some fucking clothes on," Happy replied.

"It's my house and I'll wear whatever the fuck I want or whatever the fuck I don't want," Colbie shot back. "Because last time that I checked, this was my house."

"You're acting like a whore," Happy grumbled.

"Get out of my house, Happy!" Colbie screamed at him.

"I'm not leaving you alone with him," Happy spoke casually. "You barely know him. You don't know if he's going to kill you."

"The only one here that should be worried is you!" Colbie said.

"Why the fuck should I be worried?" Happy questioned. "You gonna stab me with another fork? You remember how that ended, right?"

"Maybe I should go," Evan suggested.

"Yeah, maybe you should," Happy said, not taking his eyes off of the female.

"No, you shouldn't," Colbie chimed in. "Happy was just leaving."

"No, I wasn't," Happy spoke.

"Yes, you were," Colbie said.

"I'm just going to go," Evan spoke. "Call me when you figure this out."

Leaving the room so that he could get his stuff from the bedroom, Evan very quickly left Happy and Colbie alone.

"I'm telling Jax about this," Colbie threatened. "Good luck getting the votes to join SAMCRO."

"You wouldn't dare fuck that up for me," Happy growled.

"Actually, I would dare," Colbie spoke. "I'm not one to fuck over, Happy. It never ends well for the people that cross me."

Walking into the room, Evan noticed that Colbie was still wearing his button up. "You can keep the shirt."

"No, here," Colbie spoke, pulling it over her head, exposing her naked chest and lacy black thong.

Taking the shirt from the female, Evan wouldn't date look Happy in the eyes as he left the house as quickly as he possibly could.

"You're out of control," Happy said shortly, after hearing the front door close.

"You're one to talk," Colbie retorted.

"Put a damn shirt on," Happy spoke. "The neighbors can probably see you. You're embarrassing yourself."

"I don't care if anyone can see me," Colbie answered. "They're just boobs. It's not like I've got anything to be embarrassed about."

"They're mine," Happy spoke.

"What's yours?" Colbie questioned.

"All of that," the male replied, pointing at her body up and down.

"Wrong," Colbie said. "I'm not yours, Happy. I'll never be yours."

Turning away from the male, Colbie decided that she was going to go to her room to change into something more comfortable.

Following close behind the female, Happy knew that she was going to cave at some point. He wasn't sure as to when that would be, but it was only a matter of time.

"Can I help you with something?" Colbie questioned as the male entered the room while she was pulling her underwear off.

"Why do you do this to me?" Happy asked.

"Do what? Change in front of you?" Colbie questioned, confused.

"Yes," he replied.

"Because we've already fucked, you've seen me naked, and I don't care if you see me naked again. Besides, you're a killer, not a rapist. Those are two very different things," Colbie spoke.

Getting slightly uncomfortable with the female's words, Happy wasn't okay with anyone raping anyone else. Even he, a professional assassin for the club, had morals.

Watching as the female put on a pair of boy shorts and a form fitting tank top, Happy then watched her put her hair into a messy bun and look up at him. This was probably one of the most gorgeous looks for the female, in his opinion anyway.

"Close your mouth, Happy. You're starting to drool," the female teased, walking past him.

Entering the kitchen, Colbie found a bag of popcorn in one of the cabinets and popped it into the microwave and pushed start. "I want to watch a movie since I'm not that tired yet," Colbie told him. "I know you're not going anywhere and I'm not trying to fight you over it anymore, so do me a favor and go find one to put on."

Before he could say anything in response to the female's demands, Happy decided that it would be best to just comply.

"I hope you didn't pick anything stupid," Colbie shouted from the kitchen.

"I didn't," Happy spoke. "I have good taste."

Choosing not to comment on his words, Colbie just shook her head and laughed lightly.

It was going to be a long night with the male and she wasn't sure whether it would end well or terribly.