4. Eyes don't lie

Author's Pov

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining brightly, and the air was crisp and refreshing. The birds were chirping happily, adding a melodic soundtrack to the scene. As Leo stepped outside, he was greeted by the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the sound of neighbours starting their day. The streets were bustling with people, some were jogging or walking their dogs, others heading off to work or school. The energy was contagious, and couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement for the day ahead. It's the perfect start to a brand-new day!

Maybe not for everyone.

Leo frowned scrutinizing at all the Cheery energy around him. Too much of this Fakeness. Too much of this Light.

'Smack'

"What the Fuck Sol." Leo rubbed his head with annoyance.

"Lu Can Smile For Once. It's like watching a dying man over and over again." She pouted. Even now she also can't understand the deal with him.

"Big Brother do not cause trouble okay? Mother is already tired."
She rubbed her temples in irritation.

Leo just listened to her Frowning not paying attention, He walked further without her.

"Ugh, why is she always on my case?" Leo gritted his teeth.

"Aye yo Bro." a faint voice heard from the background. He glanced back. No one. He scrunched his nose and then

"MOVE PRICK"
Someone Playfully punched him and snaked his arms around those broad shoulders.

"BRO SHIT IT'S ME ARTHUR."
Maybe some individual was not in the spirit for tricks Leo punched the guy almost knocking him out with his knuckles while others of their gang cracked up.

Arthur, a Royalty, boy with loads and a Handsome face.

but everything can not be bought with money.

"Did Arthur Get bashed early morning!"
Bran spoke out adjusting his golden hair to back.

Bran Son of the Chairman, loves His hair more than anything.

"You want some Dumbhold"
Leo growled in a low voice.

"Bro Chill!! We are Friends."
Another voice came from behind. It was Hong.

Hong, A beautiful boy with a petite Figure and Dyed hair. The idol that rose to Fame a few years ago, Maintaining his vogue. He was already on Peak. With coffers and popularity.

"Tsk, nuisance." Leo moved Forward not minding his Friends with hands in his jacket and hoodie up to his head almost blocking his whole view but enough to see.

When he entered Some girls Stopped on their way along with some junior boys.

They all squealed in excitement. Not every day you see 4 God-like humans walking together.

Some started to Take pictures some asked For their numbers. Finally, they reached the hall. As the new season has started today.

"Bro I thought I was going to die from suffocation." Bran exclaimed catching his breath.

All new students were roaming around introducing themselves to each other. Leo's Gang settled at the corner of the Stage that was in Front.

"Aye Big Bad Wolf is in a bad mood today."
Arthur said Frowning looking at his beastfriend sighing at everything.

"He just needs to relieve himself, Can I help you? Hmm?" With a seductive Grin Hong started to move Forward.

"Stay away Brat." Leo looked dead into his eyes.