6. Edge

Author's Pov

"Oh S-Sure You- u can." Muse embarrassed himself while speaking. Leo swiftly adjusted himself on the seat. And everything went silent once again. They were avoiding each other's gaze awkwardly.

Muse broke the silence, "Have we ever met before?" Only to find out they both said the same thing together.

They chuckled at this coincidence.

Again they tried to say, "You tell first." and ended up saying this line together too.

Muse laughed his embarrassment away. Leo asked him to tell first but Muse insisted on telling Leo first and said,

"You can go first."

"Speak" Leo growled.

That voice was enough to make anyone's heart tremble with Fear. His authoritative low growl.

"Oh- ye-yeah Sure" Muse said with a trembling voice.

"I guess it was at the convenience store. You know Y mart? I think I saw you there."

"Ohh" Leo was amused at this coincidence. A little smirk appeared on the face.

"So that person was actually you. I also took a glimpse." Leo said in a cheerful tone.

After Listening to that Muse kept speaking without a break.

"I knew it!! I knew I was so sure from the beginning. Frankly, I saw you at the hall on the day of the event. I wanted to talk to you since that day but I didn't get a chance to do so. Seriously I'm glad-"

Leo was mesmerized by Muse. He got lost as Muse kept talking and talking. Maybe too much...

"The boy with long hairs, can you stop talking?" a loud noise was heard from the front of the class. The lecturer just arrived.

Muse realised it's about him as he was the only with long hair length till the Adam's apple. Embarrassed Muse unexpectedly halted, his face seemed to have a hue of red tint. He turned his head to find out that Yuri had already slept while listening to Muse talking.

"Wake up! Stupid!! The lecturer is here!!" Muse tried to wake Yuri up.

"Man! I'll call you when I'll not be able to sleep, listening to you talking for almost an hour gave me a beauty sleep." Yuri said while stretching her arms.

Leo's orbs dilated. He was still immersed in Muse, and wasn't being able to take his eyes off it. Those Cheeks looked kissable to him. very kissable.
"Fuck."
He whispered to himself under his breath.

"Did you just say something?" Muse asked. He was sure heard something.

Leo shrugged calmly while inside he was elicited.

Soon the professor started the lecture.

However, Leo's gaze was attracted, like a magnet, to Muse's sight.

Over the whole lecture, Leo couldn't resist but steal peeks at Muse. Every time he glanced, found out something new to admire-the way his eyes sparkled with interest, the sleek way he took notes, and the gentle smile that played on those lips.

Lecture went on, but Leo's attention hung around fixated on the muse. He found himself in a daze about what he might be thinking.

Muse became the centre of Leo's heavens.

But while he was admiring, someone else was also admiring him.

The girl who was sitting beside Muse kept taking glimpses of Leo. Muse had no idea that Yuri started taking an interest in Leo.
Her eyes dazzled every time Leo looked in her direction. Unknown to the fact Who he was actually marvelling at.