10. Locked Hearts

Meanwhile on the other hand Muse and his gang were having fun on their own. They were clicking pictures near the confession tree. The tree was decorated with lights and heart-shaped cutouts hanging with its branches.

Yuri was all excited to ask Leo out on this special heartwarming day.

"Can I just go and ask Leo out already?" She exclaimed.

"But have you ever thought what if he dumps you?" Kane asked.

"Shut up don't Jinx it. We will never know if I'll not try."

"Just let her do it but remember accept whatever is waiting for you," Muse told her.

"Okay then, I'll be going."

Yuri left Kane and Muse under the tree worrying about her feelings. Whereas she hopped on to find Leo.

After strolling around she saw the wall of locked hearts. Her mind went blank and her heart raced as she saw the tall, muscular man passing through it.

"Found him." Yuri smiled with glittery eyes.

"Hello, Handsome. Where have you been all this time?"

Leo wanted to avoid her but he thought twice before saying anything harsh. Even though her voice was pissing him off, he still tried to keep his calm for the sake of his beloved Muse.

"Hi, Actually I was running away from the bunch of crazy fangirls." He replied annoyingly.

"Oh, I see."

"So, what's this about?"

Yuri blushed as she showed Leo the small pouch filled with handmade chocolates and tried to speak her heart out,

"Well... So, this happ-"

But got cut in between by Leo when he realised the intention behind her actions.

"Actually I'm sorry. I have to decline whatever you are going to say. I'm not trying to be rude but I'm really disappointed in you. It's heart throbbing to know that you were just one of my fangirls after all." Leo said with a straight face being all straightforward.

Leo's words pierced through Yuri's heart. The line "she is nothing but just another fangirl of him" lightstruck her. In some distance, Kane and Muse were observing her while buying heart locks. Just as Yuri took her heavy steps Kane asked out of worry.

"He dumped you right?"

"....."

"Are you okay?"

"....."

Kane and Muse looked at each other with concerned eyes. They wanted to cheer their friend who tried to be brave but was shoved off by a shore. Just as Muse and Kane were trying to console her she replied with puffy eyes,

"It's okay."

"I'll be alright after a good night's sleep."

She added, "You know I knew it we haven't had a match since the start... But I just wanted to give this a try. I'll be over him soon." Yuri forced a smile on her face as Muse and Kane welcomed her in a group hug.

"Hello, guys." The deep voice greeted them.

They broke the hug and turned around to look at the owner of this familiar voice.

"Hey... It's you." Muse replied as soon as he recognised Leo, whereas both Yuri and Kane looked at the guy pretending not to be involved in the situation a few moments ago.