20- Disputes

The air is thick with tension as Bran and Arthur stand face to face, their voices echoing through the stillness. Frustration and anger ripple across their faces, their words sharp and biting.

Leo, sensing the escalating situation, steps forward, his hands raised in a calming gesture.

"Arthur! Bran! You both are causing a huge scene. We'll be suspended! Drop the act now!"

He tries to reason with them, his voice filled with concern, but his words seem to fuel the fire rather than douse it.

"He Fucking Caused it! When he tried to Become the Whore!"

"What The fuck is wrong with you Bran?"

Bran grabbed his collar but before he Could Punch Arthur...

Hong emerges from the sidelines, Muse and others following from behind looking at them with terrifying expressions he directly goes to Leo Who looked rather pissed at his Friends. He helped him to stand due to weakness in the injured leg.

Hong's presence commanding attention. He looked at them with disgust yet a determined expression and unwavering stance.

With a swift motion, Hong places himself between Bran and Arthur, creating a physical barrier that mirrors his intent to bridge the growing divide. His voice cuts through the chaos, firm but still filled with compassion.

"Bran Don't Do it," He says as he frees Arthur from his strong grip. Bran Stopped his Motions. Arthur scoffed.

Bran's hands clenched into fists, his frustration was evident in every muscle of his body. He takes a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts.

"He Has Lost his mind can't you see? Damn, that Fucker tried to kill me! look at my lips they are bust opened!" Arthur pointed his Finger On the Face. It was bloody.

"Asshole never took any hint! It's like my words just disappear into thin air," Bran exclaims, his voice laced with hurt and frustration. He didn't want to show his bad side to Hong.

"And you never understood that I only have a Platonic relationship not romantically inclined! It's like you didn't even care about my perspective," Arthur retorts, his voice tinged with bitterness.

Hong raises his hands, his palms facing outward, a gesture of peace and understanding but something confused him.

"I hear both of you. Bran And Arthur, I understand. But fighting each other won't solve anything."

"Wait, What You'll are Even fighting for?"

Bran and Arthur's eyes meet once again with each other as if they are having a new inner battle about what to do.

Bran's face flushes with a mix of sadness and embarrassment, while Arthur's confusion deepens.

"He FUCKED THE WHOLE MATCH!" Arthur mocked while his hands Folded on his Chest.

"Oh Yeah? SAYS THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO BECOME A FUCKING-

"DON'T YOU DARE TO COMPLETE THE FUCKING LIE BRAN, IF YOUR NUT BRAIN CAN COMPREHEND ANYTHING? THEN JUST SHUT YOUR GODDAM BRAIN!"

Bran's frustration was palpable as he ground his teeth together, visibly struggling to maintain his composure. His desire to silence Arthur was almost overwhelming, but he knew he couldn't risk tarnishing his image in front of the
one he loved.

Hong, speaking rapidly, turned to Leo, who stood by the side with Muse, his face flushed with anger, though disappointment burned in his eyes. "Leo, I know you've been observing. Please, tell us the truth about Arthur and what this whole mess is about?"