Extra: Omegaverse

I'm a useless beta who is getting kicked out of his own house for not being as useful as productive omegas and strong Alphas..

For us betas no one wants us we are just some normal invisible side characters who fade in the background. And just like that, my family is kicking me out of the house as I failed my blind date.

"Don't you dare to come back here!! We don't need you anymore! Can't believe you are as useless as your damn dad." My mother yelled at me.

My biological dad was a beta and my mother was an alpha. After divorcing my dad she got married again but this time..to another Alpha.

I'm a middle child both my younger sister and older brother are alpha. Though they never ill-treated me like my mother but they didn't take my side either.

"Mother- but at least give my brother some-" my sister got cut off by mother once more before she could complete her sentence.

"You failed to serve as a son of this household. Can't believe I gave birth to a useless beta like you. I should've killed you when you were born."

"Leave it. Let's go inside it's gonna rain soon." Said, my stepdad.

Leaving me all alone outside of the house. They smashed the door in my face.

I carried my bags and picked up my suitcase to find shelter.

'The number you are calling is swit-"

"The number is unavailable please try again lat-"

"This number doesn't exi-"

"Huh? Can't believe I called them friends." I scoffed.

'Drip drip'

The rain started as I kept walking from my house. I saw a bench under a shop's roof and sat there.

Keeping my elbows on my knees with my head lying on the back of my hand.

"What am I gonna do now? She didn't even give me enough money to rent a hotel or a room." I let a sigh out.

"Oh, a wet Little puppy." I heard a husky voice from not too far away. I looked up to find the source of that voice. I opened my eyes wide opened as I saw a tall musculine alpha with big broad shoulders. He had long silver silky hair tied up in a man bun with blue eyes.

His body was 2x from my body. It's not as if I'm not buff but not as buff as him. There was another man behind him holding an umbrella for that tall guy.

"So, you are a beta right?" The tall guy asked.

"Yes, I am. Who are you?"

"I'm Muse. You can smell my strong pheromones and tell I'm an alpha with a handsome face of course."

"He is full of himself how annoying" I wondered.

"What's your name? Why are you out in the rain? With all these bags?" He said while taking his position on the bench beside me.

"Why do you care? Go on your way."

"Hmph, obviously you are not in a position to throw fit? Right, Hong?"
He said mischievously to his secretary or smth.

"So if you have nothing to do wanna join me?" He again annoyed me.

"Why would I join youuuu!?!!?" I let out an annoyed tone all on him.

"Woahhh Calm down. I thought we could be friends."

"Huh? Friends." I turned my head down and continued, "Don't make me laugh. No one is my friend. I'm just a useless character who is left all alone in the end. You'll leave me too when I need you."