5. Just a coincidence?

Muse's Pov

As I sat there, my heart raced with anticipation. That guy's intense gaze had caught me off guard, making my heartbeat skip for a moment.

Determined to clear my doubts, I decided to approach him after the program.

The atmosphere was charged with excitement as the event came to an end. With bated breath, I waited at the exit of the hall, wondering when he would finally emerge.

Time seemed to stretch as I scanned the crowd, searching for his familiar face. Each passing second only heightened my curiosity, and I couldn't wait to engage in conversation.

Then Yuri came before me, blocked my view with her head and said,

"Who are you waiting for? Got a crush or something??" Yuri teased.

"Stfu! I just saw a familiar figure inside. I'm waiting for him so, I can have a conversation with him." I replied.

"Hmm, maybe he was imagining things. I remember he told me that he saw a guy at the convenience store who was looking familiar to him. He is saying this Shit again." Kane said.

"Really??" Yuri asked.

"I'm not hallucinating stupid. He was there!!" I explained himself.

"Let's leave him waiting here. We should go and grab a bite." Kane said to Yuri while I death glared at them.

"Let's hurry." Yuri whispered to Kane and left me all alone waiting for that mysterious guy.

After waiting for a while I thought maybe that guy already left when Yuri blocked my sight. I sighed and gave up waiting.

I started walking on my way out of the university. As I lost all hope of meeting that guy since I had been waiting for 1.5 hours straight.

I took my leave with disappointment.

Leo's Pov

As the event kept going on my mind was occupied with thoughts about that boy only. I tried to catch a glimpse of him through the crowd every time my heart quivered. He was captivatingly beautiful.

"Bro stop killing everyone through your gaze." Unawares, Arthur who was looking at his phone not minding me, spit out.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance calming my nerves.

And finally, the event ended. I found my chance to meet that boy.

Frantically searching through the crowd, my heart sank as I realized my gaze was searching for him but that boy wasn't anywhere to be Found.

I kept on waiting until the whole crowd left the hall. Even all the stupid people in my gang left the hall too. Time passed, and my wristwatch was ticking.

The people on duty came to clean the hall. And I still stood there... Waiting all by myself.

After some time I heard a voice, "Hey fresher. You should go now. I need to lock this hall up now. "

I realised it was me all alone waiting for that boy to show up. But no one was there except the guy on duty and me. I thought, He was right here just now. When did he leave? What did I miss???

I came out looking for him. My eyes searched every corner only to find him leaving the main gate of the University.

That figure disappeared from my sight before I could run after him. I stood there in disappointment.

........

The next day at university was full of energy and excitement.

Leo's pov

The next day at university Me, Arthur, Bran and Hong were walking together. In the corridor, all the passing students made a way to let us go as if we were gods. Good for them I wasn't even in the mood to teach those ungrateful punks 'manners'.

'I couldn't meet him yesterday but maybe in just a million chances, I can meet him today. ' The Chain of thoughts was broken by Bran.

Hong patted my shoulder as I glared at him. He said
"Bro, Where are you so lost in?"
He raised his eyebrows.

"My Brother is in love. Can't you understand how it is to be lost in vanilla thoughts!!"
Arthur snickers while clinging his shoulder to me.

"What Vanilla Thoughts!? Stop being Horny in the Fucking Morning Moron!!"
I slapped his hand away.

"Damn it Dude we were asking where to sit, you didn't answer us."
Bran said while Frowning.

"Obviously Fourth row." Hong said as he marched towards the class on the floor.

Muse's pov

It was the first day of our university as graduate students.
With an early morning class, Yuri and I made our way to the classroom, ready to kickstart the day.

As we entered, the room was abuzz with activity and chatter. It seemed like everyone was eager to make the most of the refreshing morning and start the semester off right.

Yuri and I were both part of the faculty of arts and Kane was in the faculty of finance. He would meet us during the lunch break after his class.

Yuri and I found our seats in the upstairs area, specifically the fourth row from the back.

From there, we had a great view of the class and could feel the vibrant atmosphere that surrounded us. It was the perfect setting for a day of learning and growth.

........

Leo's pov

When we entered I saw him. God, please have mercy on me. He was beautiful even Sitting so far away.

"Go dude teach these brats some manners!! Don't they know we decided to sit on this seat before them.?"
Hong shouted as I looked back at him in a hurry. I ran fast toward the Bambi who had been taking my breath off from my lungs every time I saw him.

"What the Fuck That Bastard just ditched us or what!?" I heard Arthur throwing his little shitty taunts as if I just cheated on him.

Before they could say anything more I was in Front of Him. Catching my breath.

"Hey Is this seat empty? Can I sit?"
I looked directly at him with all the confidence I could gather up.

He turned his head to look at me. When our eyes met, at that moment, time seemed to stand still.

My heart skipped a beat, all I could feel was the electricity in the air. It was as if the universe had conspired to bring us together.

Muse's pov

I was talking with Yuri as we were deciding our lunch menu. I realised someone placed their bag on the table. I turned my head to have a look.

I realised it was that guy from before who looked oddly familiar to me. He was staring at me during the program yesterday too.

"Hey Is this seat empty? Can I sit?" He asked.

"He is in this faculty too??" I questioned myself.
"Is it a coincidence too?" I thought beneath my breath.

Yuri started at him with water in her mouth. I admit that guy was damn handsome. He had a good portion of body. But I had to close her mouth and looked at the guy once again.

Those words from the guy's mouth made me skip my heartbeat.
"He wants to sit with me??" I thought.

His deep husky voice echoed through my ears repeatedly. I stuttered while chatting.

"Oh S-Sure You- u can." I embarrassed myself. My Cheeks turned crimson red. As I lowered my head I heard a light chuckle.