Side Story : Christmas Special 🎄

The sun darted through the curtains, chilly morning yet so warm. Muse and Leo woke up, and their heart beat as one. They cuddled together under the cosy blankets, sharing sweet kisses and warm embraces.

Then finally after their little morning routine Muse looked at Leo. He smiled and with excitement in his voice, he said, "Morning love! Can you believe it's Christmas already?"

"Yes, my baby boy. "
Leo hummed while smiling as he stretched his muscles finally letting go of the warmth of the cosy blanket.

Muse blushed at the deep morning voice of his lover sitting beside him as his ears turned crimson red,an arousal shock went through his entire body.

"Is my kitten hard in the morning hmm? Such a needy kitten, Should I help?" a sinful yet seductive smirk spread across Leo. He slowly went near Muse and gently pressed his nose on the hollow nape as he inhaled the fresh morning smell of His Baby boy.

"ah_h Le-o." Muse moaned while giving his lover a full excess of his exposed neck to be marked and bitten.

Muse finally tried to resist and escaped successfully. He rushed to the bathroom being all red as Leo chuckled at this cute behaviour of his wifey.

Then they made their way downstairs, hand in hand. Leo knew there was a surprise awaiting for them in the living room. As they entered the living room Muse exclaimed,

"Oh god, Leo!! When did you do this!?!! It's looking amazing."
"It will look prettier at night hon."

The Christmas tree stood tall with all those decorations twinkling on it.
Leo's eyes dilated with delight as he watched his little lover bouncing around the decorations which he did.

"Hon, check out those gifts under the tree!" Underneath it, there were piles of brightly wrapped gifts just waiting to be opened, couldn't contain their excitement as they sat down by the tree.

Muse picked up the tree and started unwrapping but before he could unwrap he stood up runaway and bought a gift for him.

Muse said, "Here. I got this for you. Hope it's of your liking."

Leo took the gift and smiled wholeheartedly as Muse gave Leo a brightly wrapped gift.

Leo eagerly tore off the wrapping paper and exclaimed, "No way! new cam? Muse!! my hon knows me so well. Thank you, I love it!"

"Glad you like it." He knew how much Leo loved photography, So He Gave Him A Brand New Camera To Capture All Their Special moments together.

Leo's Eyes Sparkled With Happiness As He Unwrapped It, And "I love you baby. I love you so much." Immediately Hugging the smaller man tightly, he whispered words of affirmation. "Oh damn, my man is like a koala, can't breathe haha!" Muse said playfully, starting to adjust the settings. On the other hand,

"Only the best for my good boy." Leo had prepared a special gift for Muse-a beautiful necklace with a pendant shaped like a heart to match his heavenly beauty.
"Oh my god, it's platinum." Kitten's eyes twinkled with pleasure as he unwrapped it, and he immediately put it on, feeling the love.

"I am hungry." Leo pouted as his stomach rumbled after a long session of unwrapping the gifts. "Let's go then." smiley Muse stood up and went quickly before Leo making him feel curious.

But the surprises didn't end there. Muse also planned a surprise breakfast for Leo.

He told Leo to get washed up as he was Filling the table with tons of delicious food. "Hmm, wife is trying to impress his husband I see." Leo's mouth watered as finally Muse grinned and "The best way to man's Heart is Stomach. True~ bout~ my~ Husband~ too~" He sang teasingly.