16. Love Is In The Air

The sun spreads a blanket of warmth upon the university grounds. April had stealthily arrived, and with it, the promise of summer.

A month and a Half passed. After the Argument between Him and his mother. And love that was going strong.

Leo strode across the campus, his confident gait suggesting ownership of the very air he breathed. His hands rested casually in his pockets, a nonchalant demeanour that turned heads and stirred curiosity.

"Let's settle near the bench." Bran spoke as he walked beside Leo. They were a pair who seemed to defy gravity, their steps leaving an indelible mark on the path they trod. The air crackled with their presence, and others watched, whispered unholy, spellbound.

As they settled in the university garden, anticipation hung thick in the warm breeze.

"Oh, Look at that, Interesting." Leo's gaze shifted, and there, approaching hand in hand, were Hong and Arthur. Listening to him Bran moved his head to the side, eyeing his friends being friendly. Too friendly.

Their laughter danced like sunlight filtering through leaves. Hong's eyes sparkled mischievously, while Arthur smiled.

"Damn it!" Bran's heart clenched; his inner side pulled him tightly to shape his heart into a knot.

Jealousy flared within, a wildfire-consuming reason. He stood abruptly, his chair scraping against the ground.

"Hello Guys!" Hong's infectious joy enveloped the group as he greeted everyone, But Soon got ignored by the raven-haired man as he saw him pulling Arthur away for an animated conversation. Rather a warning, If they could understand.

"What happened?" Hong watched them go, Confusion and longing Feathered into his features.

Leo's eyes met Bran's, and in that cold yet vocal silence exchange, understanding passed. Bran's feelings for Hong were laid bare. Nothing needs to be said or it would create a misunderstanding.

Without a word, Leo turned away, seeking his own solace. Leaving Hong alone by himself. Classic Leo. His destination was clear, a solitary figure under the ancient oak tree.

Muse sat there, lost in thought, the sunlight dappling his features. Leo approached, heart racing. Muse looked up, and their eyes locked, a universe of unspoken phrases. In that moment, the world faded, and only they remained. Passing a warm smile.

"Hi, Bambi" Leo softly spoke as he sat beside him.

"Hiee" Muse reflected back the warmth with an adorable grin.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun rays sifted through the leaves, casting a dotted pattern on the ground as they sat chummy together, enjoying each other's company. His hand dangling on his lover's shoulder carelessly, eyes closed with comfortable quietness, the tranquillity of the moment.

Leo turned and inhaled the crook of his neck making sure to imprint the sweet cologne as much as possible. He hummed in satisfaction as Muse giggled with a sudden sensation on his nape while Leo whispered with a loving tone, "I love moments like this, just being with you."

"Right. It feels like we are in our own little world." Muse smiled shyly, his eyes shining brightly as he played with locks in Leo's head to see his ebony orbs. They were perfectly deep with feelings that lay there unclad to him.

.
.
.
.
.

Unbeknownst to them, Muse friends Yuri and Kane had caught a glimpse of the beat. Their classes just finished off, they knew where to find Muse and he was there but with His so-called Husband under the old tree. They commenced to summon around, swapping knowing glances and mischievous smiles.

Yuri stood there and she smiled seeing her best friend. He was happy in that bubble with Leo. Even though She was badly rejected she needed to overcome that for his friend. That is what a good friend is supposed to do. Right?

She nudged Leo and teased, "Hey lovebirds, can you save the romance for after university? You're driving us all covetous!"

Leo from inside a shock of uneasiness ran through the spine while she brushed. But it got covered into a slight grin as he glared intensely without letting Muse see his expression "Stop embarrassing me. Leave us alone."

Gullible from the position Muse contorted crimson red, playfully nudging Leo back, "Yeah, we can smell jellosss"

Kane endeavoured to omit the scene in the facade, it wasn't normal within the aura he comprehended, but without a valid accordance in his contentions, he couldn't let out anything rather, also coalesced into laughter.

As Kane joined in, pretending to swoon dramatically, throwing the baseless feelings "Oh, young sweethearts! It's like a setting from a film."

Leo raised his eyebrows. 'Another one of the Weeds in the garden joined' He clenched his fist underneath but maintained a calm expression.

Muse who felt terribly shy in gloss made an effort to obscure himself beside Leo's wide back. Leo clearly enjoyed it when he felt small hands on his back clenching the shirt.

Hong who couldn't Find Arthur and Bran made his way toward Leo, looking at the couple in enviousness, he chimed in while listening to the ongoing chatter, "Seriously, you two are giving us all relationship goals. Can't you tone it down a bit?"

Muse grinned and Leo grunted "Oh hi, We'll try, but no promises. Love is in the air, you know."

Leo just winked at Muse, "Can't help it if we're just too cute to handle."

Their friends erupted into giggles, the sound mingling with the rustling of the leaves in the gentle breeze. The couple smiled warmly at each other.

Yuri nudged Muse slowly, She knew His friend was happy and that's what mattered "Admit it, you love the attention."

Muse rolled his eyes, "Okay, maybe just a little bit."

He signaled them go away from his hands indicating then to leave the lovers alone.

Kane and Yuri's gaze shifted as they saw a crowd gathering near the bulletin board. Hong also followed those two out of curiosity.