one

Authors pov

"Rubab it was up at 5 in the morning; why did you need to wake up so early?" Sunidhi expressed her worries

"Oh, my dear mumani, I woke up for prayer, but I don't know what's happened to Istanbul's mosques today. Not a single call to prayer can be heard," she responded, somewhat playfully while complaining.

"Rubab, the prayer time has changed. Things don't stay constant according to your schedule," Sunidhi said, draping a shawl over Rubab's shoulders.

"I don't like this tour and going to foreign countries, Mumani," she paused. "You know, if there's a country I wish to live in besides Istanbul, it's India," she said with a hint of disappointment.

"Well, and I also know that you want to revive Aapi's party... India is my country too, and, thank God, we have a private jet, so we can go there anytime," Sunidhi replied playfully.

Because every time Rubab discussed India, she became emotional, thinking about her childhood and her parents, whom she had never had the chance to meet.

"Haha... if it were up to me, I'd distribute Mamu's wealth among the needy in Istanbul and Lucknow," she said with a chuckle.

"Then I pause to look at my useless cousin's",she said, and both of them burst into laughter.

At that very moment, the call to prayer was heard in the peaceful morning of Istanbul , and both went to their respective rooms to perform ablutions.

Sunidhi was just the same as ever, showing Rubab the same love she had shown to Anam when she had raised her as a mother. Despite having her own three children, she loved Rubab just as much as she loved her daughter Sahar Gul and her two sons.

After the prayer, Rubab was scrolling through her phone, so engrossed in her world that she didn't even realize that Sahar had entered her room.

Sahar approached Rubab quietly and let out a loud scream.

"Boo!" she said, then burst into laughter.

"Ah, she flinch at sudden sound phone!" The phone slipped from Rubab's hand and split into two pieces.

Mumani....she scream out of her lungs and walked to hall in seer anger, where sunidhi and Abraham was busy sipping their kawa(Turkish tea)

As soon as they heard her voice both of them lift their gaze to look at her.

Both of them knew very well that Rubab's concern was due to their 13-year-old daughter, Sahar.

"Rubab what's the matter so early in the morning?" Sunidhi asked in a serious tone while suppressing her laughter.

"Look, Mumani, this little kitten has wrecked my phone. Look, it's split into two pieces," she said, showing her empty hands.

And they couldn't stop laughing.

"You both are laughing?" she asked anxiously.

"No... no... not at all," Sunidhi immediately replied.

Then Rubab realized that she was not showing her broken phone but her hand.

"Mamu, Sahar... before this, she said something." Abraham tried to change the topic.

" Mamu ki jaan, can I buy the company for you?" he asked.

"No... I want the same phone," Rubab insisted.

"Why do you want to use a broken phone, child? We can buy a new one," Sunidhi said lovingly.

"No... Mumani, this phone had Daneen Phupho's number," as soon as these words came out of her mouth, she cursed herself.

The hall fell into an awkward silence.

Even after so many years, Abraham has not been able to forgive Daneen, but he no longer hates her. Thirteen years is a long time to heal wounds.

"Take Daneen's number from me," Abraham said, breaking the silence.

Rubab's face lit up like a rose when she heard that.

She doesn't know what the problem is between Daneen and Abraham, as she was very young at that time and is troubled by the conflict between her aunt and uncle.

"Really?" she asked in delight.

"Hmm," Abraham replied.

"Okay, one more good news, my dear Rubab, when she turned to leave from there, she heard Sunidhi's voice."

"Tell me, Mumani, what's the good news?"

"As you know, your Mamu is free nowadays, and right now, our stupid sons and dear daughter are on winter vacation. So, we're all going to Lucknow tomorrow. Get ready to meet your Anam Khala," she said, sipping her coffee.

"Seriously?" Rubab's eyes widened in excitement.

She quickly went to Sunidhi and embraced her tightly, causing her coffee to spill.

"Oh, Mumani, you're the best mumani in the world... and I want to meet her dear daughter, not my Khala," and they all started laughing together.

*************