thirty two

Author's pov

"Your doubts were right, Sunidhi."

Daneen, said sitting on the sofa.

"What do you mean, Daneen?" Sunidhi asked, tense.

"As per your doubt, her constant visits to Afghanistan and Atarib shocked me too because she never liked that kind of place.

So, after so much effort and time, I got some information," she paused and looked towards Sunidhi.

"And what information did you get?" she asked nervously.

"There was a man I bribed, and when I showed him Rubab's picture, without any hesitation, he told me that she is Taha's wife," she bit her lips to hide her nervousness.

"Taha who? And wife?" Sunidhi asked in disbelief.

"Sunidhi, listen," Daneen said, giving her hand a light squeeze.

"This is real information with evidence," she spoke again.

"Evidence?" Sunidhi asked curiously.

"Same as you, I also thought he was lying, but his confidence made me dig for more information. So, I contacted each and every mosque along the Afghanistan border," she took a deep breath.

"Daneen, you are scaring me," Sunidhi said.

"Sunidhi, one of those mosque's imam informed me that five years ago, Taha got nikahfied to Rubab at gunpoint."

"What?" Sunidhi asked, letting a lone tear escape her eyes.

"He was the same imam who nikahfied them to save his life," Daneen completed her words.

"Which means...mea..." Sunidhi stammered.

"Which means Rubab has been in his nikah for the past five years," Daneen completed Sunidhi's sentence.

"Daneen, meri bachhi," Sunidhi cried.

"Abraham will kill him, Sunidhi," Daneen declared, getting up.

"No, no, Daneen," Sunidhi got up in panic.

"Daneen, first let me talk to Rubab," she pleaded.

"Sunidhi, are you mad? That Taha is a trained terrorist, and for your kind information, he is double Rubab's age," she said in fury.

"Daneen, meri bachhi is waqt Ghar par nahi hai, mujhe ek dafa usse baat karne do," she pleaded again.

"But we have to tell Abraham, Sunidhi," Daneen said softly.

"Wait, where is her laptop?" Sunidhi muttered to herself, grabbing her hair in frustration.

"Sunidhi, calm down," Daneen came to her and caged her in her embrace.

"This can't be true, Daneen. Abraham will kill him, or what if Rubab started loving him? What if they are physically active?" she asked, crying miserably.

"I don't think so, Sunidhi, because if they are in contact, I will surely get information regarding this in my search," she said.

"Daneen, please check her email. What if she went to that village for his sister's wedding? Because as much as I know, she never had any connections in villages near the Turkey-Syria border," she said, controlling her panic.

Taha's POV

My eyes open before Fajr azan because it has become my routine.

Events of the night roam into my mind, and a smile comes to my lips remembering her bold demands and behavior.

She is still in deep slumber, but I must say my seeds add more glow to her already charming, enchanting beauty.

Kissing her forehead, I slowly pull out from her, making her hiss in her sleep.

Some blood drops drip from her channel with my whiteness.

And I know it's fresh blood; my love is still bleeding. I don't know if it's normal. Do I demand beyond her strength? I curse myself for my continuous demands on her.

Kissing her forehead again, I get up from bed and cover her bare frame beneath the duvet.

Unfortunately, her innocence blood is not visible on this black bedsheet, but still, I will keep it to myself.

Yeah, I will keep this bedsheet to myself without washing.

Taking a soothing shower, I come out and wear a simple black pathani.

I got a little late in the shower as I heard the azan during bathing.

So, I spread my sorry her's prayer mat and fold my hands to perform Salah.

Author's pov

Her eyes open, feeling alone in bed and also her routine of waking up early.

Waking up, her eyes meet with the most delightful scene in front of her eyes.

Her husband is making dua with his hands in the air, and thanks to the light, she can easily see him crying in dua.

This scene makes her cry too. Only she knows how many duas she made to see him like this.

Her husband is making dua meanwhile she is laying bare on bed with just a duvet on her.

Wait, why did he not wake her up? She asked herself.

But before her train of thoughts will go further, she closes her eyes, feeling him blowing on her face.

"Good morning, bachha," he said lovingly, kissing her forehead.

She opens her eyes and looks at him with questioning eyes.

Understanding her question, he said before she could utter a word.

"You are still bleeding there; that's why I didn't wake you up for namaz," he said, caressing her cheek.

She is not saying anything because she is feeling shy and embarrassed. Shy because now there is no wall of shame and secret between him and her, and embarrassed because of the way she demanded last night.

"It will be fine in 1 or 2 days; don't worry," he said, not getting any response.

"Hm..." she nodded.

"Now, get up, biwi. Nikah hai aaj Rubab ka," he said, pecking her lips.

She smiles and gets up for her dear sister-in-law's nikah day, ignoring the soreness she is feeling down there. because it's her choice to consummate their marriage she wants to be his woman before going back to Istanbul.

***
Sunidhi and Daneen's world turns upside down as they read Rubab's email.

Reading the word "bhabhi" again and again, they understand its meaning and realize whose wedding she is attending.

"Daneen, meri bachhi ka sach me nikah ho gaya hai us aadmi ke sath," Sunidhi broke down crying in Daneen's embrace.

"Calm down, Sunidhi," she said, also trying to control her tears.

Rubab is dearer to Daneen more than anything because she is Shahmeer Malik's last legacy ,and the mere thought of her being married to a trained terrorist makes her heart bleed.

"Humse jhoot bol kar wo us terrorist ki behen ki shadi me gayi hai," Sunidhi cried loudly, unaware of the presence of her husband who heard everything   standing at the door.

His bloodshot eyes and clenched knuckles turning white due to force are enough to tell everyone about the upcoming storm, which will shatter "Taha and Rubab's happiness"

*******

How's the chapter?