twenty five

Rubab's pov

When I say "ruin me," trust me, I mean it.

It's better to be ruined by your loved ones than by a total stranger, right?

I know it's his anger, and frustration but I am more stubborn than him. He is not the one who bear this separation.

For some minutes, he stares at me like I am some alien.

Then he speaks, taking me in his arms bridal style.

"You will regret it, Habibiti...." A satisfactory smile appears on my lips.

Don't get me wrong, but I wanted him to ruin me so badly that no one will ever want to look at me again. Because in past 5 years i realised how men look at us , like we are piece of meat and they are hungry dog, also it feels inappropriate when someone's orbs stares at me which is not his orbs.

And one thing I know really well is that whatever he'll do with me will not ruin me; it will adore me. He is my husband, the love of my life, and I know he will not hurt me even if he wants.

Because I am not a teenager now, but when I was one and he had all the privilege to taint my innocence, he chose to love me instead of lusting over me.

Laying me on the soft mattress,

He roughly tore my blouse, making me shocked.

Awww, Taniya aapi's Sabyasachi dress, my big globes spill out to his sight as soon as that piece of fabric is removed.

But it doesn't bother me; he already knows every inch of my body, and it's not the first time I am lying like this in front of him.

Circling my  right buds areola with his thumb and forefinger, he asks, looking into my eyes, "Why did you come here?"

"I will kill him," seriously this 37-year-old grumpy man didn't know why I came here?

Fury takes over me, and I remain silent with anger on tip of my nose.

He pinches me hard, not getting any answer, and I moan in pain.

"I asked you something, Rubab..." he asks in a heavy, calm voice.

"To get ruined by you," I seethe back angrily.

And he chuckles darkly.

"Why are you playing with my heart?" He asks, looking into my eyes.

Not once does he look towards my bare upper body.

I chuckle bitterly.

"Will you ruin me, or leave me all fresh for my politician fiancé?" I ask.

And as I expected, his eyes fill with rage, and he pinches me so hard that tears of pain come into my eyes. I swear my tip redden.

I wince.

And without giving me time to come over that pain, he presses his lips against mine, and I give in.

I give in because I love him, and ask me how it feels to feel your loved one's warmth after so many years.
It feels heavenly.

His one hand is kneading my right globe, and his free hand reaches to the waistline of my lehenga.

And our eyes meet as his hand halts on my waistline.

His blue ocean is drowning my green forest like a flood capturing a forest.

My upper lip is still between his lips.

Maybe he is asking for my permission, so I slowly blink my eyes twice, and in a nanosecond, that designer lehenga is lying on the floor, and I am laying in front of him like the day I was born.