three

Authors pov

He slowly took hesitant steps, yearning to see Rubab, but upon seeing blurry image of someone, he became completely intoxicated and numb and blink many times to see clearly

There, Rubab was wearing a red pantsuit with a chiffon scarf draped over her head. A few strands of her beautiful honey-brown hair were falling onto her moon-like face, adding to her charm.

Taha stood at a distance of just a few steps from Rubab, realizing that no picture could do justice to her beauty. The girl in front of him, with her scarf neatly wrapped around her head, was a thousand times more beautiful than the image.

Taha got lost in Anam's innocence as if he momentarily became unaware of the things around him. Rubab's large green eyes, long thick lashes, fair complexion, and rosy pink cheeks seemed to be pulling Taha closer to her. He was about to step closer to her in amazement, but his steps halted, and anger overtook him.

The cause of his anger was none other than Dishaan Malik, who had stepped out of the car, embraced Rubab affectionately, and kissed her forehead. Seeing Dishaan's touch on her, Taha's head began to explode with anger and jealousy. He clenched his fists tightly, trying to control himself.

As he was struggling to hold back his anger, Rubab's scarf slipped from her head and her beautiful hair started to sway in the breeze. Dishaan reached out to put the scarf back on her shoulders and kissed her forehead again, igniting the fire of jealousy and anger within Taha.

He couldn't understand why he was feeling jealousy and possessiveness for a stranger. Why couldn't he tolerate someone else touching Rubab? Before he could find an answer to these questions, Daneen came out of house and stand next to Rubab , dishaan left, saying salam to daneen,leaving Taha in his perplexed state.

As he disappeared, Rubab and Daneen were laughing and chatting, heading inside the house. After dinner, Rubab insisted on going with Dishaan to daneen's apartment, which Dishaan had to fulfill. However, Taha misinterpreted the closeness between Rubab and Dishaan as something more sinister due to his intoxication and jealousy.

Once inside, Taha discreetly followed them, believing that Rubab needed to be punished for allowing that man to embrace her. Isn't it strange? Feeling all these emotions for a stranger, a woman who doesn't know you, and you don't know her. But when fate plays its hand, humans are left as puppets in its control.

He followed them and slowly approached the garden near  the living area. The door from the living room to the garden was made of glass, allowing a clear view of everything outside.

Rubab had placed her scarf on the couch and was sitting with both her legs folded, listening intently to daneen's words. Her messy bun showcased her long, beautiful neck, which was visible in the dimly lit garden.

Taha lost track of time as he watched her for what seemed like hours. Around midnight, Rubab and Daneen got up and headed to their respective rooms.

Taha was anxious because he didn't know which room was Rubab's. Just then, a light came on in one of the upstairs rooms, and shortly afterward, Rubab stood by the window. Taha quickly hid in the thick bushes.

His eyes met Rubab's beautiful face once again. She had changed her clothes; she was now wearing black silk pants and a button-down shirt. Her hair was neatly tied into a Messy bun,looking better than before.

She gazed at the moon with content in her eyes, unaware that someone was watching her with determination, someone not just an ordinary man but a passionate terrorist much older than her.

After some time, she lay down on the bed, exhausted from her day, and drifted into a peaceful sleep. Despite not wanting to, Taha used a pole atteched to outer wall to reach the window and silently entered her room. He couldn't quite understand why he was doing this, but his heart was determined to do it.

Taha's pov

"I don't know why I entered her room. I don't even know her age or if that man was a husband?, a friend, ?a lover,? or even a brother. A voice inside /me questioned this false assumption.

I don't have words to express my own emotions. Why am I doing all of this? But my heart was forcing me to commit these impure deeds.

I took cautious steps and kneeled near her bed without making a sound. In the room, only the faint light of the moon prevailed as if it was avoiding the brightness.

I silently watched her for a moment. How can someone fall into such a deep sleep so quickly? I asked myself. Then, David's words came back to me,she must be tired, thinking this  I took a deep breath.

I don't know why my fingers were aching to touch her soft skin. When I couldn't resist the ache any longer, I brushed her soft white skin with my trembling fingers. It felt like all my anger, the unfinished business from the brothel, was suddenly gone. Is it possible for someone to get turned on by just a light touch? And not just any teenager, but a 30-year-old man who had lost count of how many women he had slept with.

Unintentionally, my hand reached her face and then her neck, halting at her collarbone. What kind of  lustful thoughts are coming to your mind? I questioned myself, quickly retracting my hand. She shifted in her sleep, and my lusty eyes saw something they shouldn't have at this moment.

As she shifted in one side her breast crushed together making a sexy outline in her smooth white globes doing no justice to thingy secure beneath my pant

I couldn't take my eyes off her cleavage. It made me feel frustrated. I'm a 30-year-old man, for God's sake. My eyes went back to those open buttons, and I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. An irresistible urge to explore what was hidden beneath that silk cloth overwhelmed me.

Without wasting a moment, I lightly caressed the tip of her breasts with my thumb and forefinger, and she moaned in her sleep. Oh God, she had such a sensitive body. I felt her hardened tip under my touch.

I took a deep breath and started caressing her gently. I didn't want to leave tonight.

After a long while, I removed my fingers and lay beside her, not wanting to waste any more time.

"You little kitten, you've made me do something I didn't intend to do," I thought as I looked at her shoulder. Why am I taking such risks? What if she wakes up? What if Daneen Malik enters the room? Why would she come into the room? You're a trained terrorist; you can handle this. I gently placed my hand on her waist and pulled her closer.

She stirred and looked at me with sleepy eyes. For a moment, my world stood still. Is she considering me that older man? I felt the anger boiling inside me.

But then, she mumbled something in her sleep. "Mr. Panda? You look like a human being who's tired," she said innocently. And turned towards me and pressed her head on my chest, i literally drown in Ocean of sheer peace at her this innocent move, is she thinking of me a stuff toy? How cute

"Mr. Panda?" I raised my eyebrows. A smile formed on my face as I looked at the jumbo-sized panda teddy bear on the floor.

Returning my gaze from floor to her lovely face my eyes lustful stared at her plumpy lips which is turn into cute pout due to deep slumber i couldn't resist and peck her lips gently with mine... In this position i can  clearly see what is beneath this idiot piece of cloth ... Her soft breast is moving up and down with each inhale exhale of breath..and she is literally half of my size, to be honest I felt like a giant boy laying beside tiny little kid..and that mere thought makes me smile

"Are you so tiny, kitten?" I asked her, pulling her closer. I placed my leg over hers.

By now, I knew she wouldn't wake up. I was wrong, and I knew it, but it felt more right than anything else in my life.

With my chin resting on her head, I spent a long time thinking about why I was committing this sin. Do I lack women in my life? Lost in a sea of questions, I didn't even realize when I fell asleep."

******

Shiddat जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें