seven

Taha's POV

Sitting on the bed beside her, I stare at her beautiful face.

"Marry that girl," Baba-jaan's words are echoing in my head like a never-ending song.

No, I can't marry her. A sinner like me never deserves an angel like her. I don't even know her age. The only thing I know is she hates me because I took her here instead of her family.

I trace her pretty face with the back of my palm but regret it instantly because my touch makes her awake. It's midnight.

She stirs in her sleep, looks at me with heavy eyes.

As soon as her green orbs meet my sky-blue ones, my world stops. I can't let her go anywhere.

Okay, I may sound stupid, but there's something in her that pulls me towards her. I can't let anyone gaze at her, not alone touch her.

Looking into her eyes, I realize how brutally I killed Rashid because that bastard touched her inappropriately in her unconsciousness.And how roughly i beat ranvijay who try to...

We look at each other, which seems like an eternity, but then she sits on the bed, leaning her head against the headboard.

Her dry lips indicate that she is thirsty, so I grab a jug full of water and pour some into a glass, passing it to her.

She takes it immediately with trembling fingers and drinks the whole glass in one sip.

I ask her if she needs more water with my eyes, but she shakes her head.

The night suit she wore that night is still on her body. For my bad, that silk material makes her milky white body more beautiful, and her pebbles are peeking out because she didn't wear any inviting me to devour it .

I gulp hardly.

No, I accept that initially, I was interested in her body. I can call it lust, but it's not lust anymore because the way my blood boiled when I saw Ranvijay forcing himself on her and then Rashid touching her inappropriately in unconsciousness, my rage knows no limits. That anger and possessiveness make me realize it's not just physical attraction.

I've seen hundreds of women being forced in my line of work, but I never saved them or felt a single pinch of guilt. But with Rubab, I can't bear anyone's gaze at her. She is mine completely.

And if I want to keep her safe in this hell hole, then I will marry her without any second thought.

"Mr. Saviour..."

My inner turmoil halts, listening to her voice.

"Mr. Saviour..." she says again.

Hnn... I reply, trying not to sound rude, and her choice of words makes me regret. I am not her savior. I am a hypocrite bastard who first stole her from her family for money and then saved her for my own good.

"I am hungry," she says tiredly.

I nod without saying anything and leave to get her food.

Returning to the room, my heart aches not seeing her there.

I search for her like a madman in my room, calling her again and again. Worst things are coming to my mind.

But within some minutes, I hear her baby voice.

"Saviour..."

There she stands in the bathroom door, wearing my shirt and her night pants.

Wait, from where did she get my shirt? And why is she wearing my shirt? Then I realize she is wearing my shirt which I left in the bathroom in a hurry and came out wearing pants and forgot to wear it.