fourty

Author's pov

Rubab opened her eyes around 10 in the morning, and her green orbs met the blue ocean of her husband, who was lightly caressing her hair.

"Good morning, bachha," he said, pecking her nose. His morning voice hit differently.

"Morning," she replied and kissed his forehead.

Her bare globes peeked out of the black silk duvet, driving him crazy, but he restrained himself. However, just by seeing, he could bet that her rosy tips were hardened for his attention, but he couldn't give them the attention they were craving because those poor babies were already puckered and chewed up.

Taking a deep breath of frustration, he gave a wet kiss on her lips, which she reciprocated.

"We should get ready, Taha," she said, about to move away from him  , but winced in pain as her husband's junior was still buried inside her along with thick white and transparent liquid. And the weirdest thing was, even this much stickiness was not letting his member slide from her. He was in the same place since last night.

"Taha, take it out," she requested because her core was not in the condition for morning workout.

"Remove it by yourself," he said, caressing the side of her globe. They were lying in front of each other face to face.

"How could I?" she asked, hiding her nervousness and timidity.

"Like the way you inserted it last night," he said huskily near her lips.

And suddenly, a stupid question came to her mind.

"Taha, you were in me the whole night and still buried in me. Does it mean you are hard right now?" she asked and immediately regretted asking this dumb question.

"What do you think, bachha?" he asked, chuckling lightly.

She gulped the lump in her throat, which led him to latch his mouth on her neck in a harsh bite, making her whimper.

"Taha... please, someone will come to check on me," she protested, feeling his hand traveling down her crown, where his man was buried inside her.

Without paying any heed to her protest, his hand reached there, and he pressed his thumb on her clit, making her lost in ecstasy.

Penetrating her clit for a good few minutes, he removed himself from her while saying against her neck, where he had bitten some moments ago, "If I wasn't hard, then how could this boneless piece of skin stay in you the whole night?"

His choice of words sent a shiver down her spine, which led to her climax as her not-so-sober husband rubbed his tip against her entrance rapidly after pulling out.

She took a harsh breath and grabbed his hair, mumbling incoherent words.

But this pleasurable moment got disturbed by a knock on the door.

" Ayesha Bibi, Sir Dishaan is calling you to his room," a maid speaks behind the door.

They both take a harsh breath, and then Rubab, getting up from the bed, replied without bothering to cover herself, "I am coming in half an hour," she speaks and walks towards the bathroom.

Taha takes a deep breath and gets up without bothering to cover himself, walking towards the bathroom without any hesitation.

He is limping due to pain in his beaten-up legs, and his whole body is feeling pain as pleasure gone, pain take place, troubling him to the core.

With slow steps, he reaches the bathroom and finds that Rubab has already washed her body and is now applying body wash on her milky white skin.

They both appear as they were born, stark naked but her territory hides beneath the foaming water in the bathtub.