sixteen

Taha's POV

"Taha, are you alright? You're sweating badly," she asked, wiping sweat beads from my forehead.

Exhaling deeply, I place my head on her collarbone, and our eyes meet.

Those big green eyes are the sole reason for my desperation and destruction.

"I need you, Rubab," I said, looking into her eyes.

To my surprise, she immediately covers both "pebbles" with her palm and shakes her head innocently.

Is she thinking about last night? She's too innocent.

"They will hurt, Taha. Please have food if you're hungry. I can't let you feed from me today," she said, grabbing her "pebbles" possessively. Innocence is dripping from her face.

"But I want something else tonight," I said, sucking her neck deliberately to leave my mark.

Her hand instantly moves to my hair from her "pebbles."

I want to claim her tonight so that no power on earth can ever separate us.

Tilting my head downward, my gaze falls on a hot water bag placed on her lower abdomen, making me groan in frustration.

God, how could I forget she's on her painful days?

But I'm determined to make this night memorable for both of us.

There's a deadly itching on my fingertips to explore her most forbidden place.

So I slowly slide my fingers down to her flower, and her breath hitches.

But before my tips could touch their destination, she grabs hold of my wrist and shakes her head timidly.

"You can't touch me there, Taha. It's too personal," she says innocently with nervousness.

If I couldn't touch her there, then who else?

"But I am your husband, Habibti," I said, sliding my hand strongly to her flower, and my heart raced touching her delicate skin.

I never did this kind of thing with any woman. This is something new. I only fuck them to release my fatigue.

"Taha," she said meekly.

I look towards her eyes, and she continues.

"Please remove your hand," she pleads with innocent dripping eyes.

But my fingers explore her flower with torturing slow speed.

"Taha, it's a dirty place, and also I am on my special days of the month," she speaks nervously.

"It's not a dirty place, Rubab," I replied, sucking her jaw lightly.

"It is, Taha. Please remove your hand," she pleaded.

"It's not, my love. It's my most favorite part of your body, which belongs to me and only me," I said, playing with her folds teasingly.

"And she gasps, feeling my fingers torturing her there."

I know it's totally new for her, but she has to understand her need and my need as well.

"Taha," she is about to say, but I interrupt.

"Stop protesting, Habibti. I'm not removing my fingers until I'm satisfied with your flower. Better keep your mouth shut and enjoy what I'm giving you," I said a little bit stern because her interruption is not letting me feel the delicacy of her flower on my fingertips.

I close my eyes and press my head more on her collarbone, making her gasp.

My fingers could feel her flower dip in red-colored liquid.I could feel her heavy flow along with her leaking wetness on my finger tips.