twenty eight

Taha's POV

I groan in frustration upon hearing Taniya's voice.

Really bad timing, Taniya.

Hearing her rubab's face turn nervous, maybe because her brother is here, but I don't want to ruin this moment.

So, I speak.

Looking into her eyes and teasingly playing with her hardened nipple.

"She's coming after some time. Offer him something to eat until we come," but as I said...

Rubab's face turns red and her green orbs widen in shock.

"Okay bhai," I hear Taniya say, and I concentrate my focus on my little vixen sitting there all bare in her glory.

I love her long hair, so I smoothly pull out her bun with my forefinger.

Her long brown hair cascades down her back, and some strands fall onto her face.

I tuck a strand behind her ear, and her green orbs meet mine.

Nervousness and timidity are evident in her eyes.

"Let me go, Taha. Bhai will be waiting for me," she says, trying to put her feet on the floor, but I hold her in place and tilt her face toward me, caging her chin between my thumb and forefinger.

"He will wait, love," I say, leaning close to her face.

And she closes her eyes.

"Please, Taha. What will Taniya aapi think about me?" She tries to argue.

And a smile comes to my lips.

"That we are working Hard to make her a phupho soon," I say, kissing the tip of her nose lovingly.

She opens her eyes immediately upon hearing my words.

"But we are not making love to make her a phupho," she says innocently, with a pout.

"So what are we doing now?" I ask, teasing her.

"Getting..." She pauses and then sighs in defeat.

And I kiss her lips lightly, saying against her lips, "Don't you think it's not fair?"

She stares innocently into my eyes and asks, "What's not fair?"

"You sitting all bare and I am half-bare?" I ask, now kissing her jawline.

She hisses in pain as I deliberately bite her skin below the jawline.

I grab her hand and lead it towards the towel hung on my waist.

But before I make her open it and free me from that piece of cloth, she snatches her hand away and says hurriedly, "We are getting late, Taha. Please, let me go," but I have my own plans.

I grab her hand again and trace it on my clothed erection.

She gasps, feeling my hardness for her.

And I lean to whisper against her ear, "You can't leave me to deal with this hardness alone.' I don't know why my voice comes out more husky and dark.

She takes a deep breath, making her chest rise.

I take her hand to unwrap the towel, but she clenches her fist and shakes her head, looking into my eyes.

Her big green orbs are the sole reason for all my destruction.

I can feel her whole body shivering.

Who can believe that this timid girl who was trying her best to have me last night?