thirty one

Taha's POV

Something is wrong with her; she is behaving too boldly and differently.

But I am going to give her what she wants because I also want to bury myself deep inside her.

I claims her lips in a rough demanding kiss because I want to suck the life out of her lips. Why the hell are they so plump and cherry-like?

While kissing her, I free myself from the last piece of cloth and roughly free her bra-clad globes and fabric cloth triangle.

I left her lips, feeling, and gaze at her triangle. She is taking deep, long breaths to calm herself.

But seeing her pink flesh glisten in thick transparent liquid, I lick my lips hungrily. She is literally dripping there.

I come downward and about to latch my hungry mouth on her triangle when she said, stopping my movement.

"Taha... please, not your mouth," she pleads, controlling her ragged breath.

Awww, my little love is too horny tonight. But I have my own plans.

So not paying any heed to her words, I latch my mouth there and bite her center hard, which makes her scream in pain and she grabs a fistful of my hair and presses me more into her.

I continue my work on my most favorite spot.

I bite her flesh again deliberately to hear her pleasurable scream.

But she immediately tries to rub her triangle to soothe pain which makes me angry.

So I grab her hand before it reaches my belonging and glare at her.

She gulps nervously and tries to touch her again, but this time I put her hand on the bed and speak.

Spitting on her triangle.

"Only I have a right to play with it, do you get it?" I asked angrily.

She gulps again, and I swear the sight I am witnessing now is too marvelous and edible.

Her pink puckered flesh near my lips and flat tummy, and extra plump globes going rise and down with each inhale, exhale, and most tempting thing is her rosy lips turned into a quivering pout and green big orbs looking innocently at me with pleading to not play anymore with her triangle.

So giving a tight smooch on her clit, I come upwards and claim her lips.

And deliberately brush my junior against her puckered flesh.

She moans in my mouth feeling my hardness rubbing her there.

Then without wasting time, I slowly started inserting it inside her, but groan in pain. God, she is too tight.

I came halfway in slow motion, controlling my pain and groan.

And look into her eyes for any resentment, but no, only need and forbidden emotions are there.

Tears are flowing from her eyes, so I kissed her eyes and about to pull out to thrust harder to break her wall of innocence but shock seeing her action.

She literally grabs my nuts in a painful grip and said, looking into my eyes with tearful eyes.

"Why are you removing it?" She asked innocently.

I understand the reason behind her action and replied to tease her.

"Because it's not getting in. You are not allowing me to get in," I said, making an innocent face.

Her eyes widened hearing me, and she tightened her hold on my nuts more and herself try to push it inside.

Her actions are amusing me.