Chapter 6

Third POV :

After the roles had been assigned for the party, the morning shift workers made their way to the bar/café/restaurant for the day's preparations. Meanwhile, Sarah, Tony, (Y/n), and the rest of the team remained in the meeting room, awaiting the arrival of Keqing and Yelan, along with some of their staff members.

The room buzzed with excitement as they discussed the upcoming planning session. There was a shared sense of determination to make the party an unforgettable event.

Finally, Keqing and Yelan arrived, accompanied by their team. As they took their seats in the meeting room, the atmosphere became charged with creative energy. The planning session began, and ideas were shared, refined, and brought to life as they collectively worked out the details of the party.

It was a dynamic collaboration, as everyone came together to ensure the success of the event. With each passing minute, the party plan took shape, and it was clear that this gathering would be one of a kind.

(Y/n)'s POV :

As the planning session for the party progressed, the boss began discussing the selection of mentors for each group. Sarah was chosen to mentor the waitstaff, while Tony and I would be mentoring the bartenders.

However, just as the boss was about to finalize the mentorship arrangements, Sarah, Tony, and I exchanged glances. It was evident that we were here despite having just finished their night shifts, and that we were supposed to be resting rather that being at this second part of the meeting.

Interrupting the discussion, Sarah leaned in and asked, "Excuse me, boss, did you call us in for this meeting?"

The boss, with a gentle scolding tone, replied, "No, I didn't. You're here despite just finishing your night shifts, and you should be resting. I appreciate your dedication, but you need your rest too."

Tony added, "We're more than willing to help out, but, you're right Boss, we might need a little rest before the event. Maybe a short nap would be in order."

Yelan and Keqing, who had been observing the conversation, exchanged curious glances. Keqing said, "It's admirable that you're so dedicated to your work, but we wouldn't want our staff to be exhausted during the event. Please, take a break and get some rest. We value your commitment."

After Yelan and Keqing's understanding words, Tony and Sarah exchanged playful smirks and turned to me.

"Of course, we will. Right,     (Y/n)?" Tony asked with a knowing look.

I couldn't help but smile and play along. "Absolutely," I replied, even though they both knew that I typically didn't get much sleep in the mornings following night shifts.

The camaraderie in the room was evident, as we all shared a good-natured moment, knowing that we were working together as a dedicated team to make the party a night to remember.