Chapter 11

(Y/n)'s POV :

As Sarah's suggestion was made, I welcomed the opportunity to excuse myself from the table and go to Room two to find Max. It was a relief to step away from the slightly uncomfortable situation at the table.

Making my way through the venue, I navigated the bustling atmosphere, taking in the sounds of laughter and the clinking of glasses. The anticipation in the air was electric, but the task at hand was clear: find Max and bring him back to assist the young woman who had been looking for him.

I entered the locker room, expecting to find Max and bring him back to the table to assist the young woman. However, what I discovered was unexpected.

Max was standing among the neatly organized shelves, searching through the supplies in Locker 07. The shelves held a variety of items meant to address health and well-being, catering to both Alphas and Omegas. He seemed to be unsure about which specific pills were needed to help the woman with her heat and stop the scent.

With my background knowledge, I quickly located the right medication. I handed it to Max, who looked relieved. He knew that my understanding of these matters as an Omega myself would be of great help in this situation.

As we made our way back to the table, Max and I exchanged a few words. I remarked, "It's important to make sure she gets the right medication for her condition. I hope this helps."

Max nodded in agreement and said, "Thank you, (Y/n). Your knowledge was a lifesaver here. Let's ensure that the rest of the evening goes smoothly."

We returned to the table, ready to assist the young woman and ensure that the event continued without any further interruptions.

As Max and I returned to the table, Sarah informed us that the young woman had gone to the bathroom. Max immediately offered to give her the needed medication. However, my playful remark caused a moment of realization.

"In the women's bathroom?" I quipped, with a light smile.

Max chuckled and replied, "Oh, right. Good point. Go ahead and give it to her."

The man who had been with the young woman was still present, and Max took a moment to discreetly help Sarah understand the situation. Realizing the need for discretion and privacy, Max excused himself from the table to inform Keqing, Yelan, and Ningguang about the situation.

I watched as Max handled the matter professionally and discreetly, ensuring that the evening continued smoothly. The party was in full swing, and the staff's commitment to the guests' comfort and well-being was unwavering.

Third POV :

After a brief absence, the young woman returned to the table to express her gratitude. She approached with a warm smile, thankful for the assistance she had received. With genuine appreciation in her eyes, she said, "I wanted to thank you all for helping me. It was very kind of you to have the medication I needed. I can enjoy the evening now."

The staff, including Sarah,    (Y/n), and Max, reassured her that they were always ready to assist and make sure their guests had a pleasant experience. The incident had served to highlight the professionalism and readiness of the staff, and the woman's expression of gratitude added to the positive atmosphere of the party. The evening continued with a sense of camaraderie and warmth among the guests and the staff, making it a memorable occasion for all.