Chapter 8

Third POV :

As the staff members continued with their preparations for the evening, Keqing made her way into the venue. She was dressed in an elegant and impeccably tailored outfit, exuding an air of confidence and grace.

Keqing approached the mentors, Tony, Sarah, and (Y/n), and greeted them with a warm smile. "I wanted to see how things are coming along. The party is just a few hours away, and I have no doubt it's going to be a success."

(Y/n), acknowledging Keqing's presence, replied with a nod, "We're making excellent progress, and the team is working seamlessly. Everything is falling into place."

Sarah added, "The staff is well-prepared, and with Tony and (Y/n) leading the bar area, we're confident it's going to work alright."

Keqing's eyes sparkled with appreciation as she looked around the venue. "I can see the dedication and hard work you've all put into this. Yelan and I truly appreciate it. We couldn't have asked for a better team to make this event extraordinary."

With Keqing's words of encouragement, the team felt a renewed sense of determination and excitement, ready to give their all to ensure the party would be a resounding success.

The evening had finally arrived, and the venue had transformed into a breathtaking space, bathed in warm, golden light. The soft, melodic notes of a live band's music filled the air, setting the tone for a night of elegance and celebration.

The first guests began to arrive, stepping through the grand entrance with anticipation in their eyes. They were greeted by the welcoming staff, who guided them to their seats with gracious smiles and gestures.

As the guests took their places at the beautifully adorned tables, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement. Each table was elegantly set with pristine tableware and flickering candlelight, creating an enchanting ambiance that matched the significance of the evening.

The aroma of delectable dishes wafted from the kitchen, tantalizing the senses and adding to the anticipation of a sumptuous feast. The clinking of glasses and the hum of conversation filled the room as the guests settled in, ready to enjoy a night that promised both business connections and unforgettable memories.

The party was just beginning, and the staff, led by the dedicated mentors Tony, Sarah, and (Y/n), was poised to ensure that every guest had a magical and unforgettable experience.

As the evening progressed, the venue was filled with the laughter and conversation of the guests. The lively atmosphere was electric, and the staff continued to provide impeccable service.

Then, the grand entrance doors swung open once more, and in stepped Ningguang, the business partner of Keqing and Yelan. She exuded an air of confidence and sophistication, commanding attention as she made her way through the room.

Ningguang's presence didn't go unnoticed. Keqing and Yelan, who had been engaged in conversation at their elegantly set table not far from the bar area, looked up with welcoming smiles. The three businesswomen greeted each other with a mix of professionalism and warmth, sharing a few words and acknowledging the significance of the evening.

Ningguang was gracefully seated at the table with Keqing and Yelan, joining them in a night that promised both celebration and networking. As they began to discuss business matters, the music played softly in the background, and the staff continued to ensure that the other guests enjoyed a memorable evening.