Chapter 25

Third POV :

Of course, here's the continuation of the dialogue:

(Y/n) - "Everything is in the name, but it just implies that no further information is gonna be told. As simple as that, but Tony always tries to get more, even if he fails every time."

Tony - "Hey! That's not right! ...Not always, I got more information one time."

(Y/n) - "Hmmm" (with a 'yeah sure' and unconvinced expression)

Yelan - "Thanks for the information, we should use this technique too sometimes, it wouldn't hurt."

Ningguang, getting back from a conversation with her own staff, along with Ganyu : "Alright, Keqing, I'll need your help to finish up the party papers tomorrow morning -- Oh? Sorry to interrupt."

(Y/n) chimed in, "Oh, don't worry, you're not interrupting anything." She added a slight, teasing smirk to her comment while looking in Tony's direction.

Ganyu glanced at Tony, noticing his mildly perturbed expression. "Seems like you lost the information battle to the Boss' Order again, didn't you?"

Tony sighed in resignation. "Yeah... Is it that obvious?"

(Y/n) chuckled softly, saying, "It's written all over your face, my friend."

Ningguang inquired, "Boss' Order? Did I miss something?"

Keqing, joining the conversation, mentioned, "I didn't catch the entire conversation, but I don't think you missed much. By the way, Ganyu, how did you find out?"

Ganyu chuckled softly, "Well, you see, it's not the first time (Y/n) has been asked by her boss to do various tasks, and it's not always necessary for everyone else to know. It allows them to focus on their tasks."

Yelan nodded in understanding, then directed her attention to (Y/n). "Okay, I get that, but it still doesn't explain how you guessed correctly about the excuse. And you mentioned 'again' too."
She then glanced back at Ganyu for an explanation.

Ganyu explained further, "Yes, indeed, 'again,' because every time someone asks her what she's doing, her response is consistently 'Boss' Order'."

Ningguang, "So, if I'm understanding this correctly, the 'Boss' Order' implies that (Y/n) can't disclose the information because it's unnecessary for others to know, isn't that right?" She then directed her gaze towards (Y/n)'s direction.

However, she was met with silence as (Y/n) was no longer standing beside them.