Chapter 19

Third POV :

Upon reaching the table where Yelan, Keqing, and Ningguang were seated, Ganyu offered them warm greetings and introductions. Yelan, Keqing, and Ningguang reciprocated with polite smiles, welcoming Ganyu's arrival and engaging in a friendly exchange of pleasantries. Tony and (Y/n) observed the interaction from a distance, maintaining their guise of unfamiliarity with the trio, silently amused by the unfolding scene.

Tony: Hey there! I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I'm Tony, part of the dynamic duo here with (Y/n). Tony then extend his hand to Keqing.

Keqing: (With a grin) Tony, we've met several times before!

Tony: (Chuckles) I know, I know! Just wanted to make it official. Pleasure to meet you, again, Keqing, and you, Yelan, and of course, the illustrious Ningguang.

Ningguang: (Smiling) Tony, we haven't forgotten you either.

Yelan: (Teasingly) I suppose everyone gets a round of introductions tonight, Tony?

Tony: (Laughs) Hey, it's the spirit of the party, right? Always nice to exchange hellos, even when we've said them a hundred times!

Tony: (Turning to (Y/n) with a playful grin) Ah, miss, might we trouble you for those drinks I ordered for my esteemed companions here?

Y/n: (Laughing) Oh, you're incorrigible! (playfully hits Tony on the shoulder) I'll get them right away, your Highness!

Tony: (Mockingly bows) Why, thank you, my good lady. Your swift service is always appreciated.

Ganyu: (Chuckling) You two are quite the pair! I was about to introduce you two, but seems like you've already crossed paths!

Tony: (Smiling) Oh, I apologize for stealing your thunder, Ganyu. It's always a pleasure to meet new friends.

Y/n: (Nodding) Absolutely! It's also nice to see familiar faces around here.

Tony: (Teasingly) Ah, even the faces of those "keep coming back" gentlemen?

Y/n: (Laughing) Oh, come on, Tony! I told you they're just persistent in their beverage choices

Ganyu: (Surprised) They're still at it after a month? I thought they'd get the hint by now!

Tony: (Grinning) Well, when they see a gem like (Y/n) behind the bar, who can blame them?

Y/n: (Smiling) Oh, Tony, always the charmer! But seriously, it's all in good fun. They're harmless, really.

Tony: (Nods towards the approaching figure) Looks like one of your persistent admirers is making his move again.

Y/n: (Rolls eyes playfully) Oh, you're kidding! It's like they've got a radar for whenever I'm serving.

Tony: (Smirking) Well, let's see what his latest line is this time.

Flirty Man: (Approaching the group, focusing entirely on (Y/n)) Hey there! Is your name Google? Because you've got everything I'm searching for.

Tony: (Exchanging a glance with (Y/n)) Originality is clearly his forte.

Y/n: (With a smile) Sorry, not my type of search engine. Can I get you something to drink instead?

Flirty Man: "Alright, alright, I surrender! You've got me beat with your wit and humor. But it was genuinely entertaining, I must say. I should probably go check on my buddies over there. Thanks for the lively banter, though!"

At those words, the man desapeard in the crowd and probably went back to sit at his table.