Chapter 3: The first sight

So here's the new chapter ✨
Hope you enjoy it
Ohk then happy reading my Goofballs 🥹❤️
__________✧✧✧______________
Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaise hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch aapme baat esi hai
__________✧✧✧______________
ABHIMAN'S POV

"Abhiman where were you last night" dad asked me as soon as i entered the dining room.

"Office" i replied in my monotonous voice Making Maa sigh.

"We are going to Delhi tomorrow and for that we are going to leave today." Dad disclosed the news.

"Ohk" that's all I uttered cause it's of no use to argue with him.

"I have to attend a program in Delhi, today so I am leaving for it... Text me the address I'll be there Tomorrow" i said getting up from the dining table.

Hearing upon me , He just nodded his head.

AT DELHI AIRPORT ~

I am currently in the Delhi airport waiting for the car that is going to pick me up.
....................

The driver came and he greeted me, I simply nod my head before getting inside the car. I am here only for the college program and to meet the family of my soon to be wife. I reached the reception desk to fetch the keys for the room I have booked earlier. Getting the keys i made my way towards my room.. after getting freshened up i decided to leave for the event.

At the college~

(What he's wearing-)

I reached the location where I was informed.

"I think we should get going towards the auditorium. It's time to start the program." Principal Sir says in which I nod my head in answer.

We talked about the college on our way.

The teachers and the students greeted me, to which I just replied in a very cold tone, later I was requested to come on the stage.

Reaching upon there i took the microphone in my hand everybody starts to cheer loudly for me which made me smile a little seeing the excitement they had to hear me.

"Thank you so much for inviting me here. i will just say that focus on what you want and what you want to achieve. In the end it's always going to be you who is going to make you achieve the things that you want." All the students start to clap.

After a few minutes of speech, I came back from the stage before taking a seat beside the Principal. There were several performances made after that. there come a boy, maybe about to announce Something.

"Thank you all for joining us and enlightening this event with your presence, now i would like to invite miss prisha on stage" He stated
And after a min I saw a girl standing up and walking towards the stage.... Andddddddd i swear she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. And the fact I am not even embarrassed of admitting this.

I was so lost in my thoughts, that's when the chain of my thoughts broke when i heard a soothing voice..

The song that she's singing right now is one of my favourites.

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Jaa Gale ...
Ham Ko Mili Hain Aaj, Ye Ghadiyaan Nasib Se
Ji Bhar Ke Dekh Lijiye Ham Ko Karib Se
Phir Aap Ke Nasib Men Ye Baat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Jaa Gale ...
Paas Aaiye Ki Ham Nahin Aaenge Baar-Baar
Baahen Gale Men Daal Ke Ham Ro Le Zaar-Zaar
Aankhon Se Phir Ye Pyaar Ki Barasaat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hassin Raat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Jaa Gale...

Everybody clapped for her as she gracefully steeped down the stage and walked towards a guy and hugged him TIGHTLY- i widened my eyes. who is he ? Why did she hug him-
What the hell! am i jealous? No, ain't no way! I am going to get married soon and What the actual Fvck am i even thinking?

I have to leave this place as soon as possible. I am really tired, i should get some sleep..the work is actually taking over me. I must be out of my mind thinking this way. *It isn't the work, it's that girl taking over your mind** my subconscious mind interrupted. What is happening to me? It's not even a proper hour i have seen this girl and she's already all over my mind. Abhiman you need to rest. I've to go to my would be wife's house too..

After an hour I left the event and went to the room that I booked, to get some sleep...

Tomorrow I have to meet her family...
What's her name again? Shrisha ? No. Shruti? Nahh. YEAHHHH her name is Sneha. Sneha singhania
Let's see what's gonna happen tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is it for today🤍
New chapter is hereeeeeeeeee Goofballs 😭
Lemme know how it was?
Don't forget to vote!!!!!✨
Vote target 40 !!🤎
I'll upload the next chapter once the target is done
Byeeeeeeeee my Goofballs ✨.