Chapter 49: THE END.

(जो तू मेरा हमदर्द है, जो तू मेरा हमदर्द है
सुहाना हर दर्द है, जो तू मेरा हमदर्द है - Humdard)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is my comfort novel gonna end today?
-yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S POV

Prisha and Abhiman were overjoyed to welcome their triplets into the world. After 12 days of their birth, it was time for the naamkaran ceremony. The whole family was gathered at their house, the air filled with excitement and anticipation.

Prisha held her baby boy in her arms, while Abhiman cradled both the tiny Lil angels. Prisha and Abhiman adorned their children in traditional attire. The little girls were dressed in beautiful silk frocks adorned with intricate embroidery, while the cute lil man looked dashing in a tiny kurta-pajama set. The house was adorned with colorful decorations, and the air was filled with the scent of incense and flowers. The priest arrived, ready to perform the ceremony and give the babies their names.

As the rituals began, Prisha and Abhiman felt a surge of love and pride looking at their little ones. They had been through so much to get to this point, and now they were blessed with three beautiful children.

(Guys I don't know a thing about Hindu rituals 😭😭😭 maafi agar koi ulti sidhi cheez likhi ho toh😭😭😭)

The priest chanted mantras and sprinkled holy water on the babies, blessing them with health, happiness, and success in life. Finally, it was time to announce their names.

"Sona," the priest said, placing a small silver necklace around the baby girl's neck. "May you shine bright like the sun, bringing warmth and light wherever you go."

Yeah...they both had decided to name their daughter after Sona's name. They knew that she had her own imperfections and at the end of the day they did not have the hearts to hate her.

Abhiman smiled at his daughter, feeling a deep sense of connection already forming between them. "Sona," he repeated softly, his heart swelling with love.

Next, it was lil misses turn. "Advaita," the priest said, tying a red thread around her wrist. "May you always be unique and stand out from the crowd, shining in your own special way."

Prisha felt tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at her daughter. "Advaita," she whispered, feeling a bond with her baby girl that was beyond words.

Finally, it was our lil man's turn. "Aarav," the priest said, placing a small gold bracelet around the baby boy's wrist. "May you be strong and courageous, a leader in your own right."

Abhiman looked at his son with pride, already imagining the great things he would accomplish in life. "Aarav," he said, his voice tinged with emotion.

After the ceremony was completed, Abhiman took out a beautiful ring that he had specially made for the occasion. The ring was crafted from pure gold and set with three tiny diamonds, each representing one of their children. Abhiman carefully took each of his children's hands and imprinted their tiny fingerprints onto the gold surface of the ring.

"These fingerprints are a symbol of our love and connection with our children," Abhiman explained to Prisha, who was watching with tears of joy in her eyes. "No matter where life takes us, we will always carry a piece of them with us."

The ceremony concluded with blessings from the family members, who showered the babies with love and good wishes. they welcomed the change with open hearts.

As the guests mingled and enjoyed the festivities, Prisha and Abhiman found a quiet moment alone together. They sat on the veranda, watching the sun set in the distance, casting a warm glow over their family.