Chapter 24: love?

Thank you all for 80+k reads and 4k+ votes over this book. I never expected that this book would be able to make a place in all your hearts. I just really want to thank you all. Love you all~
__________________
[Mein parinda besabar Tha uda jo darbadar Koi mujhko yun mila hai Jese banjare ko ghar....] -banjara
__________________
PRISHA'S POV

A week has passed for my birthday.......and everything in my life is currently peaceful. I have joined my college again. And he has been going to his company. Nothing has changed between me and Maan......it's as usual. The only thing that has changed is that I have grown even more comfortable around him. I have started opening up to him. I have noticed how happy I get just by exchanging a few words with him. Before I used to shy around him even for uttering a few words. I remember how, initially I couldn't complete any of my sentences without shuttering, and now I wait, wait to have a long conversation with him. He has made his own impact in my life. A positive one. I like these lil changes in my life.

For the past 3 days Maan has been busy with his official works. But he never forgets to take out his time for me. Even if it's little, it's enough for me. But I am worried for him. He comes a lil later than usual from his work and also seems stressed because of his work. It can also affect his health.

Just see what time it is right now! It's 11pm already!!!!!!!!!!! Huffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I groaned frustratedly

I have been waiting for him in the hall for the past hour.

"'what should I do? I feel so bored right now!" I mumbled to myself.

"'Oh wait- I can watch something"' I said as I bent a little forward to get a hold on the remote. Debating on what I should watch and what not to, I started watching some random cartoons, while laying on the sofa. As time passed by, my eyes started getting heavy as a result of me falling asleep on the sofa itself.

ABHIMAAN'S POV

I looked over the clock, finding it's already 11:30pm, I let out a deep and exhausted sigh. It's been days that I have been busy like this. And ages since I have had a heartfelt, long convo with prisha. I can hardly make out any time for her...but she never ever complained about anything, let alone complaining she never even asked me about why I am busy, it was me, that I told her myself, that I have been busy with official work at the office. I have noticed these little changes in her, as of how she waits till I get home, waits so that we can eat together, even after I have told her to have her meals on time in case I'm late, but that girl never seems to listen to me. She has started opening up to me, and I am so happy and proud of myself for making her feel comfortable around me. I love the way she tells me about her day. Her voice is the only music I would love to hear without any break or pause. I love the way she tries cooking my fav food for me.

Thinking about this a soft smile played on my lips, unknown to me. That's what the power she holds on me, the Abhimaan singh rajwansh who used to be conscious even during the most unconscious moments, now seems lost even in the right and sane senses.

I chuckled over this thought of mine.

I quickly wrapped up my work and drove my way back home, while humming onto a low melody.

INSIDE THE PALACE~

I walked inside the palace and the guards bowed at me with respect, I just nodded my head at them. Walking inside of the palace, my sight revealed the most adorable sight ever seen by humanity.......... There she is, sleeping adorablely on the sofa, curled up in a ball. While the tv was on. I shook my head at how someone can look so effortlessly adorable and innocent, while doing absolutely nothing?

I walked over the sofa, and knelt down on her level, silently admiring her. Her eyes opened ever so slowly, she blinked them cutely. Aur................hum pighal gaye humari mohtarma ki is ada par. I looked at her in awe. Her eyes slightly went wide for a sec, before getting back to their normal size. Her hairs!!!!!! They were a barrier between me and her immensely beautifully sculpted face. With my index finger cearesed her lucious locks away, that were falling over her face.