Chapter 48: Their Forever

{"O saathiya yeh kya kiya, Kyun hai samaa khwaab saa, O saathiya yeh wadiyaan, De rahin sadaa sang aa" - O Saathiya (Saaya)}
~~~~~~~
Guys this novel is near to it's ending 😔🎀(aaj bhi traumatizing update likha hai)
~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S POV

It was finally Rohit's wedding, prisha was decked up in a beautiful red coloured lengha, she looked ethereal.

While Abhiman was looking dashing in his black coloured kurta. He came inside the room only to find prisha wearing her jhumka. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist gently.

"Aaj toh Chand bhi jal ke rakh hojayega, itni khubsurat lag rahi hein aap" Abhiman whispered against her ears.

Prisha giggled out loud at this remark of his. He slowly turned her around and slowly lifted his hand, moving them up her eyes, he smudged the kajal she had applied, after getting a bit of it on his finger, he applied it behind her ears and also on her belly.

"Kisi ki Nazar na Lage aapko" he said and pecked her cheeks.

"Kitne filmy hein aap, aapko idhar nahi koi movie mein hero hona chahiye tha" prisha said shaking her head at his antics.

"Agar heroine esi ho to hero banne mein kisko pareshani hai" Abhiman said in his usual dramatic self.

"Areyy hum humara blush lagana bhul gaye" prisha said and was about to step away but Abhiman didn't let her.

Abhiman kissed her cheeks making them flush red. "Ye lijiye aagaya aapka natural blush" prisha hit him lightly on his chest and smiled at him.

He held the end of the pallu of her dupatta and tied it around his wrist and said "firse shadi kar lein?"

"Dur hatiye" she said as started walking while he walked behind her, while holding her pallu.
~~~~~~~
The whole family was bustling with excitement, making final preparations for the wedding. The house was decorated with colorful flowers and shimmering lights, and the air was filled with the sound of laughter and joy.

As the baraat arrived, the groom's family danced and celebrated in the streets, moving to the beat of the traditional music playing in the background. Abhiman, being Rohit's cousin, was in high spirits and danced with fervor, enjoying every moment of the festivities.

Among the guests, Prisha, watched the celebrations with a smile on her face. She felt a sudden craving for something sweet and decided to slip away to the kitchen to satisfy her craving.

As she entered the kitchen, the delicious aroma of freshly baked sweets filled her nostrils, making her mouth water. Prisha's eyes lit up as she saw the array of desserts laid out on the table - gulab jamuns, rasgullas, jalebis, and more. She couldn't resist the temptation and quickly grabbed a plate, piling it high with her favorite sweets.

Sona was there too. She looked a bit odd. As if she was crying a while ago. Her eyes were red.

Prisha could feel the tension in the air. Sona, her sister-in-law, was standing at the counter with a tight-lipped expression on her face.

"Bhabhi? Aap theek hein?" Prisha asked.

"Ji hum theek hein" Sona replied back her expressions were telling another story.

"Maan, kehte hein ki hume jhoot bolna nahi aata, lekin lagta hai aapko bhi nahi aata" prisha stated gently.

"Kuch nahi bas aapke bhai-sa (her husband) ne chilla diya" Sona replied back to prisha.

"Par aap kaise samajh payengi? Aapke pass sab hai, pyar karne wala pati, acche saas sasur, aur ab....aapke khudke bacche bhi" Sona stated this while having tears in her eyes, she seemed angry.