Chapter 17: First kiss

Abhiman's pov
I woke up with the most beautiful sight ever.
Isha in my arms.

She looked too peaceful to disturb. I planted a kiss on her forehead head and got up from the bed.
I did my morning routine and went to my gym.

After 1 hour~

It's raining here And i absolutely hate it . currently it's 7:30 am. I guess Isha must have woken up until now.

I went up only to find Isha dressed up in a beautiful maroon saree. She looks too real to exist.

"Maan ?" She called out. Fvck it. Why does this have to sound so cute?.

"Hukum kariye Maan ki jaan?" I replied adoring her cuteness.

"Hume aapse kuch maangna hai ! Kahiye Hume denge voh cheej Jo hame chahiye?" She asked out.

"Raniya puchti nahi hukum karti hein" i told her folding my hands up to my chest.

"Aap hum-e Rudra se ek l-ast tim-e Mil-ne denge?" At this point my facial features darkened.

"What?" I asked, my voice coming out more deep than i expected.

"Aap hume Rudra se ek l-ast tim-e Milne denge?" She exclaimed more like pleaded this time.

I took few steps closer to her and she started walking backwards until her back came in contact with the wall

"What if I say no?" I said completely caging her in between my arms.

"I know you won't" she said looking straight in my eyes. And i smiled slightly at her confidence.

"You can meet him" i said gently. How could I break the confidence that she was building. If i would have denied today, she would forever hesitate to ask something that she might need.

"Thank youuuuuu" she giggled, and that just made my day better.

PRISHA'S POV

Yesterday I got a text from Rudra. He said he wanted to meet me. And i could not bring myself up to deny it. He deserves an explanation. That is the least I can do.

And I knew Maan, won't reject my appeal.

After bidding my goodbye to Maan, i got ready to meet Rudra.

After 15 mins~

I got ready. The only thing that i needed was to someone drive me to my destination. I know there are more than enough drivers in this palace. But today I wanted someone else to drive me there. The drivers are always busy. Why don't I give them some rest today.

Thinking about this i walked down the stairs.

"Yoo bhabhi-sa!!" Yash said as usual in his cheerful voice.

"Hiii Yash" i greeted him back.

"Going somewhere?" He asked while keeping a small smile over his face.

"Ahh-yes" i said, hesitatingly.

" I am free right now so Want me to drive you there?" He asked as i immediately nodded my head.

"That would be a pleasure" we both laughed and made our way out of the palace.

After 15 mins~

"Here we are" he exclaimed.

"Thanks yash" i gave him my best smile and made my way out of the car.

At the restaurant~

I started waiting for Rudra. He was late as usual.

I saw him walking towards me. I got up from my seat. I looked at him coming towards me.He came near me and gave me a hug. A tight one.

He pulled out of the hug and cupped my face. Surprisingly I didn't feel those butterflies anymore that I used to feel when he used to touch me .