Chapter 18: Whispers of heart

Author's POV

Their lips met in a lingering kiss, raindrops creating a symphony around them. The world seemed to fade away, leaving only the warmth and passion of their embrace. As the kiss deepened, Prisha felt a whirlwind of emotions, a mix of desire, confusion, and a hint of vulnerability.

Abhimaan's hands moved tenderly, holding her face with a gentle touch. The rain intensified, yet they remained lost in each other. Prisha's mind raced with thoughts - Rudra's departure, her complex feelings, and the undeniable connection she was forming with Abhimaan.

When they finally parted, breathless and drenched, Abhimaan gazed into Prisha's eyes. "Feel that, Isha? That connection?" he whispered, his voice a velvet caress.

She nodded, her heart pounding against her chest. Abhimaan grinned, a playful glint in his eyes.

The rain continued to pour, creating a serene ambiance around them. Abhiman's's concern for prisha warmed her heart.

"Aapko bataun, mujhe barish se nafrat hai," he confessed.

"Kyun?" I questioned, genuinely curious.

"Kyun ki barish mei rehke lagta hai ki kuch kho rahe hein hum, aur kuch paane ko mil nahi raha, par Aaj jab aapko is barish mein bhigta dekha toh humne aapki Kushi payi. Yeh khoobsurat lamha Paya. This rain gave me a memory to cherish. The memory where you let me worship those lips of yours" he explained, his gaze holding a depth that I found intriguing.

And as usual she blushed over his comment

"Now, let's get you home. We wouldn't want you falling sick, would we?"

As they walked back to the car, Prisha couldn't shake off the lingering sensations from the kiss. The confusion in her heart grew, like an unsolved puzzle waiting to be unraveled.

During the drive home, Abhimaan, always the charmer, tried to lighten the mood. "Isha, do you believe in fate?" he asked, his eyes on the road.

She pondered for a moment before answering, "Maybe. Why?"

"Because I think fate brought us together, and in this rain-soaked moment, something changed between us," he replied, a subtle seriousness underlying his words.

Prisha's thoughts swirled as they reached the palace.
Yash, Kiara, and Dharya noticed the soaked couple and couldn't resist teasing.

Yash, with a mischievous grin, said, " maa papa dekho who's back? Looks like our Bhaiya and Bhabhi had their own romantic movie scene in the rain!"

Kiara joined in, "I can already see the headlines 'Palace Romance: Abhimaan and prisha's Rainy Affair!'"

Dharya added, "bhai-sa, you're stealing the thunder from every Bollywood hero with such moments."

Abhimaan, taking it all in stride, winked at Prisha, "Well, when she's the leading lady, the script writes itself."

Amidst the laughter, Abhimaan's parents intervened, providing a graceful exit. "Come, let's leave these lovebirds alone. They deserve some peace after being caught in the storm - both literally and figuratively."

As they entered their room, Abhimaan looked at Prisha, a playful glimmer in his eyes. "Ready for the next chapter, Isha?"

She smiled, appreciating the lightness he brought to the situation. Yet, underneath the banter, Prisha couldn't ignore the storm of emotions brewing within her.

That night, as they lay side by side in their room, Abhimaan spoke softly, "Isha, I felt something tonight. Did you?"

Prisha hesitated, uncertainty lingering in her eyes. "I... I don't know, maan. Everything is happening so fast."

He sighed, understanding the turmoil in her heart. . "Sometimes, feelings are complicated, and that's alright. Aapko decide karne ka samay doon ga, par jab tak woh pal nahi aata hai, hum bas yeh pal jeete hain. Aapke andar jo bhi hai, main uska intezaar kar raha hoon. I want you to feel comfortable with me, trust me. And jab tum ready hogi, tab hum apne feelings ko samajh lenge"

With that, they drifted into a contemplative silence. The rain outside continued its rhythmic dance, echoing the unspoken sentiments between them.
_____________
This is it for today 🫂💜
Well i have my exams in January so yeah I will be uploading less frequently.🙂🤍
If possible I'll try to upload the next chapter.(if you won't vote i won't upload either 🥰☺️👍🏻)
Ohkk so byeee-my Goofballs 🤍💌✨