Chapter 22: birthday

Guys it's finally her birthday (it's my birthday too hehe 🥹🤍)
Hope you enjoy reading it💌
Happy reading ✨🤍
_______________________________

Abhiman's POV

I knew exactly what I had to do now.
The feelings that I am feeling right now will either have me taking the life of that fucker or will lead me to kill myself for not being there when she needed me. Needed me to heal her. Love her. Care for her. I was not there.

I dialled a number of the DSP.

"Good evening sir" he greeted.

"I want all the information about the case 4 years back registered in the name of prisha singhania" i ordered.

"On the work sir. Will inform you in an hour" he informed.

"30 mins. I want it in 30 mins" I stated in my cold voice. I hung up the call before he could respond.
I looked at her sleeping form. She looked like something i would never get tired of.

I walked closer to her and removed a strand of hair falling over and covering her beautifully sculpted face.

"Bohot badi bhakt hai ye aapki bhagwan. Aap bas aapki is bhakt ko khush rakhna. Kuch manga nahi hai aapse kabhi, aaj maangta hu mein meri biwi, meri mohabbat, meri Isha ki khushi." I said Caressing her jaw.

I looked at the clock that was just 5 mins away from stricking 12.

It is her birthday tomorrow.

The birthday of my heart beat, my soul, the soul that has me wrapped up into a mess. A mess that only can be solved by her.

I heard a knock over the door, confused about who it was at this late at night I went to open it.

Only to find the 3 idiotic creatures aka my siblings dressed up looking like a joker, with a clown nose, party propers and a cake in Kiara's hand.

"Bhabi-sa so Rahi hein?" Yash being the dumb one asked.

"Nahi toh, ghoomar kar rahi hein. Dekhna chahoge?" I said with sarcasm dripping from my tongue.

Dharya hit his arms and turned to face me.
"We just wanted to be the first one to wish bhabi-sa" he said with puppy eyes followed by the other 2 clown looking creatures looking at me with their puppy eyes.

"And you think I am going to let that happen? I will be the one to wish her first" i said smiling evily.

"You can't do that" Kiara argued.

"I can" i debated back.

"You can't"

"I can"

"You can't"

"I-" i was cut off in between by Maa.

"stop it you both" said maa popping out of nowhere followed by dad, chachu , Chachi dadi and dadu.

"I will be the one wishing my child first" maa said dismissing Kiara's and my debate.

"But-

"No arguments i said" she ordered making Kiara's and my face fall.

"All preparations done?" I asked and all of them nodded their heads in yes.

"Guys 10 seconds are left" dharya announced.
All of us tiptoed and went towards prisha.

"3. 2. 1" We counted.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" we shouted making her open her eyes wide.

She looked up and sat straight.

"Happy Birthday meri laado" maa wished keeping a hand over her head.

"Happy Birthday beta" papa said smiling