Chapter 47: Someone

("Par gusse mein jo aaye aur,aankhein woh dikhlaye Ladte ladte galti se muskaaye" - My Dil Goes Mmmm)
~~~~~~~~~~
Wattpad wasn't letting me post anything goofballs (tumlogo ka Naya dushman..... WATTPAD)
~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S POV

Prisha twirled in front of the mirror, admiring her reflection in the beautiful green saree she was wearing. It was the day of Rohit's mehndi, and she couldn't wait to get her hands adorned with intricate henna designs.

She turned around, only to bump her head into Abhiman's hard chest.

"Ouchh" prisha mumbled.

"Laag gayi?" Abhiman said kissing her forehead where she got hit.

"Aapki chest hai ya cement ki building?" Prisha said frustratedly.

There she is. My frustrated baby. Abhiman thought.

"Sorry jaana" Abhiman said holding his ears.

"Aap rakhiye aapni sorry apne pass" prisha said folding her hands over her chest.

"Aur aap humara Dil Rakhiye apne pass" Abhiman said, teasing her.

"Maannnn hume gussa na dilaye, baat mat kare humse" prisha said making a cute angry face.

"Ese to na kare meri jaan? Aapko Jo chahiye vo milega, desh chahiye to vo bhi mil jayega" Abhiman said pulling her gently by her waist. Very gently.

"Heinnn sacchiiiii?" Prisha said as a cute smile appeared on her lips.

"Han bilkul, India ka political map pakka lakar dunga aapko" Abhiman said slightly giggling, making prisha hit his arm lightly and later bursting into the bubble of laughter.

As she stepped out of the house, she had this veil covering her face, she felt a sudden tug on her waist. She turned around to see Abhiman standing behind her, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Rajvansh?" Prisha teased, knowing exactly why he had pulled her towards him.

"I am here to know what you are doing to me?" Abhiman asked pulling the veil a lil up, making her lips visible to him.

"And what am I doing to you?" Prisha asked.

"You are making it hard for me to breathe" Abhiman whispered against her lips, as he pecked her lips.

"I don't look that good" prisha mumbled sadly.

"Humari ankhon se dekhogi to aapko khudse ishq hojayega, aur aapka to pata nahi hume zarur hojayega" Abhiman exclaimed pecking her lips, once again.

"Now let me go, I've to get my henna done" prisha said and was about to walk away but he didn't let her.

Abhiman's protective instincts kicked in and he immediately suggested, "I'll apply the henna on your hands, jaana. I've seen my father applying it on my mother's hand, I'm sure I can do it too."

"You don't have to trouble yourself Maan" prisha said as she cupped his face.

Abhiman pouted, "I don't like some random man touching my wife's hands. I want to be the one to apply the henna on your hands." (Ps: there were only male henna artists present at that moment. And I mean, no disrespect towards male henna artists.)

Prisha chuckled, "Oh, is that why you pulled me like that? You could have just asked nicely, you know."

Abhiman grinned, "Where's the fun in that?"

Prisha rolled her eyes playfully and linked her arm with his as they walked towards the mehndi artist's stall. Abhiman helped prisha sit down.

"so, what are we going to do now?" Prisha exclaimed, excitement evident in her voice.