Chapter 36: Trust

{"Thodi Jagah Dede Mujhe, Tere Paas Kahin Reh Jaaun Main" - Thodi Jagah (Marjaavaan)}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S POV

Abhiman had been working tirelessly in his company, trying to meet all the deadlines and handle the growing demands of the business. As the CEO, he had a lot on his plate.

And today was no different, while he was engrossed in some important work, there was a knock on the door of his cabin. Thinking it was his assistant, he called out for the person to come in. But much to his surprise, it was his ex-girlfriend Himani who walked into the room.

Immediately, Abhiman's demeanor changed as he saw her standing there. He was not expecting to see her and he knew that it was not going to be a pleasant encounter.

Himani had been trying to get in touch with Abhiman for some time now, hoping to rekindle their old flame. But he had made it clear to her that he was committed to his marriage and had no intentions of getting back together with her.

"Himani? What are you doing here?" Abhiman said as he looked at her through his emotionless eyes.

"Surprised to see me?" Himani had come to his office and was now standing in front of him, asking him to give her another chance. But Abhiman had made up his mind and he firmly refused her advances, stating that he was loyal to his wife and would not betray her.

" What do you want, Himani?" Abhiman asked, trying to keep his voice steady. He didn't want to make a scene or cause any trouble in his office.

"I want you back, Abhiman. I miss you. I need you." She pleaded.

"I'm happily married to Prisha now. I have moved on from the past. And I have no intention to get back with a b**** like you" Abhiman said in a very cold and his stone was radiating pure hatred for Himani.

Himani was agitated "But we were so good together. You can't just forget our love."

" Himani, please leave. I have work to do. I don't have a whole day to spend on you "

"I won't leave until you talk to me. You can't just ignore me like this." She stubbornly refused to leave.

"This is my workplace, Himani. I can do whatever I want I can throw you out of my office right now if I desire to. I have respected you enough but now you are crossing the line, do you want to get out on your own or do you want me to do the pleasure?" Abhiman says as he gets up from his place, he stares coldly at her.

"Fine, I'll leave. But before that, take a look at this." Enraged by his rejection, Himani created a ruckus in the office. She started shouting and demanding that Abhiman reconsider his decision. But he stood his ground and did not give in to her demands.

In a desperate attempt to get him back, Himani tore her sleeves and started screaming for help. She made it look like Abhiman was forcing himself on her, trying to take advantage of her presence in his office.

"What are you doing, Himani? Stop this freaking drama of yours." Abhiman says as he shouts at her, while she just smirks.

Himani started her drama "Help! Help! He's forcing himself on me!"

Abhiman's employees hear the commotion and gather outside the cabin, The employees were taken aback by this and started murmuring among themselves.

Employee 1: (whispering) What's going on in there?

Employee 2: (concerned) I think Abhiman is harassing Himani.

Employee 3: (suspicious) But why would he do that? They used to be in a relationship.

Employee 4: (whispering) Maybe he's cheating on his wife.

Himani's fake screams get louder Just then, Prisha entered the cabin, she came to drop Abhimaan's lunch box that she made for him, she entered the cabin bringing Abhiman his lunch box. She had heard the commotion and wanted to check on her husband. But what she saw shocked her. Himani was accusing Abhiman of trying to assault her and was crying hysterically.

"What's happening here?" Prisha said entering the cabin.

"Help me, Prisha. He's trying to force himself on me." Himani said walking towards her showing prisha, her torn sleeves.

Prisha's heart skipped a beat as she saw this false drama unfold.

"Look at your husband, Prisha. He's a cheater." Himani said as she fake cried making prisha's blood boil.

Without a second thought, she walked up to Himani and slapped her hard across the face, stunning everyone in the room.

Himani was taken aback by Prisha's reaction. She had not expected her to retaliate in such a way. But before she could say anything else, she slapped her once again.

"Don't you dare say that about my Maan" Prisha yelled at her, her eyes blazing with anger.

"How dare you slap me you b****?" Instead of replying prisha slaps her again.

"Like this" prisha says as Abhiman looked at with shocked expression morphed over his face.

Himani was shocked and speechless. She didn't expect Prisha to react this way. In a last-ditch effort to manipulate the situation, she started crying and said, "prisha , please believe me, he was forcing himself on me. I came here because I still love him and he took advantage of me."

"How dare you try to ruin my husband's reputation? Tum us insaan ki baat kar Rahi ho Jo apni biwi ko hath lagane se pehle uski permission leta hai? The man who asks permission before touching his own, legally and lawfully wedded wife will force himself on you? What a pretty little lie" Prisha wasn't buying any of her lies. She knew Abhiman too well to believe that he would do something like this.

Abhiman had already called the security guards to escort her out of the office. As Himani was being thrown out, she screamed and cursed Prisha, vowing to take revenge on her for ruining her plan. But Abhiman and Prisha were undeterred by her threats. They knew that their love and trust for each other would help them overcome any hurdle.

Prisha turns to Abhiman and asks "Are you okay?"

"Ji meri jaan, aapke hote hue Hume kya ho sakta hai?." Abhiman says as he smiles.

"I will always trust you, Maan. You're my Maan, my husband, and I know you would never do anything to hurt me." Prisha hugged him tightly.

"Inhi baaton ki vajah se aapne humara Dil churaya hai" Abhiman said as he caressed her back.

"Kyun aapko vapas chahiye aapna Dil?" Prisha asked.

"Aap de payengi ?" Abhiman asked playfully.

"Irada nahi hai" Prisha replied back in the same tone and they both burst out laughing.

~~~~~~~
IN THEIR BEDROOM~
it was raining and they were sitting in the balcony, all nestled up. Abhiman was having prisha on his lap, and they both were sipping on their tea, with a warm blanket over them. (Thandi thi isliye, kuch aur mat sochna)

"Aapko voh sab milgaya Jo aapne chaha tha?" Prisha asked out of a sudden while sipping on her tea.

"Han, keh sakte hein" Abhiman replied back pulling her closer to him.

"Oh, aapka bachpan mein sabse bada wala sapna kya tha?" Prisha asked him once again.

"Umm, i wanted to be strong enough to carry the whole world in my arms, just like your kanha ji lifted the govardhan parvat on his little finger." Abhiman replied to her back.

"Wah, did this lil dream of yours come true?" Prisha asked this time genuinely curious.

"It did. It turned out even better Look here I am having you in my arms. My tiny world. My little universe." Abhiman said as he kissed the top of her head.

"Maan bas karennn, chalen ab ye bataiye ki aapka favourite colour kya hai? Baby pink hei naaa?" Prisha asked, Abhiman hated the color pink but if it is the colour she wanted to be his favourite, then it is his favourite. He doesn't care.

"Aapko pata tha? Kitna dhyan rakhti hein aap humara" Abhiman said adoring her cuteness.

"Ab humare pati parmehwar bhi toh itne cute se hein, rakhna padhta hai" she said as she giggled

And that was how they spended their whole night talking and giggling and later fell asleep over eachother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is it for today!
Chotu sa update!!!!!
This chapter is messed up i know but kuch nahi kar sakte (author is not authoring nowadays)
Ab agla update jab free houngi tab karungi!
Until then take careeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww!
~~~~~~~~~~~~