Chapter 8: wedding

Prisha's POV
It's been 3 days since shopping.
We are in Rajasthan. As di, wanted it to be an Indian royal wedding.
And today's my di's wedding. Ah I can't believe she's getting married. Jiju is a nice man he'll keep her happy. Sad part Rudra won't be attending the wedding cause he had some urgent work and is out of town. Good part Abhishek is here. Well let's see if di is ready or not.

(What she is wearing)I came inside Di's room

I came inside Di's room.

"Di?" I asked . finding her in her room. She wasn't in her room.

I checked the washroom thinking she's inside it.

Only to find her nowhere. I started freaking out.

I immediately rushed to find maa.
........
Until now i have called everyone. Everybody is looking devastated. Maa is crying. Baba is sitting numb. While me and bhaiya are trying to contact di.

"Pri did you check if she left a letter or something?" Bhaiya asked. I shook my head and started finding out if she left something behind.

And after searching i found a note inside her study table.

"I found it " i started reading it out loud.

I am sorry everyone!
I never wanted this! Never. I didn't want to get married to Abhiman. I already loved someone else. I am sorry. I am really sorry. I tried telling this to maa , but she was not ready to listen to anything she was reluctant to get me married to Abhiman. I am sorry baba, bhaiya, maa, prisha and especially Abhiman.
Please don't try to find me. The time you'll get this note, I'll be gone. Far away from here. If possible then forgive me.
-Sneha.

"What will we do now?" Maa asked as she broke down.

"Shut up. It's all your fault." Baba yelled at her.

"Let's first call the Rajvansh family and tell all this to them" bhaiya said and we all agreed.

Within next 5 mins everyone was present in the room.

Bhaiya narrated the whole story to them.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?" i looked behind only to see jiju standing there, anger was radiating from him.

"We all are so sorry hukum. Hame maaf kariye. Hume nahi pata tha ke sneha itna bada kadam utha legi" baba said joining his hands and keeping his pagdi onto jiju's feet.

My eyes welled up with tears looking at baba begging him. I'll never forgive you di. Just because of you baba has to beg infront of someone.

"What about all the media standing  outside this palace? What about our reputation? Can your sorry mend this situation?" Uncle said trying to suppress his anger.

"I have a solution " maa said blankly looking at jiju.

"We can get prisha married with Abhiman " she said while more tears welled up in my eyes.