Chapter 41: Found

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's the new chapter goofballs!!!
This chapter might contain physical abusive.
(Read at your own risk)
And i have literally zero knowledge on writing fighting and thriller scenes so forgive you author ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
{"Aasmaan sitaaron se chhalakne laga, Chand saa tu jo mujhme chamakne laga" - Main Hoon Saath Tere (Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana)}
~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S POV

When Prisha woke up, Panic surged through her veins as she tried to assess her surroundings. She could hear muffled voices coming from outside, and her heart hammered in her chest as she realized she had been kidnapped.

She tried to get up but realized that her hands were tied behind her back. Panic started to set in as she looked around the dimly lit room. The walls were covered with peeling paint and the only source of light was a small window high up near the ceiling.

Suddenly, the events from earlier came flashing back to her. She had just left the hospital with her pregnancy report in hand, She remembered the smell of chloroform and a sharp pain on her arm before everything went black.

"Who's there? Where am I?" Prisha called out, her voice quivering with fear.

Just then, A tall figure stepped into the room, his face obscured by the shadows. "Ah, Prisha, my sweetie. I've been waiting for this moment for so long," he said, his voice dripping with malice.

Prisha's eyes widened in shock as she recognized the voice. It was Pankaj, her stalker. The monster...

"You?" she cried out, fear and anger rising in her voice. 'What do you want from me?' she demanded.

"What do you want from me, Pankaj? Let me go!" Prisha pleaded, her hands shaking.

Pankaj chuckled darkly. "Oh, my dear Prisha, I don't want to hurt you. I just want you to realize how much I love you. You belong to me, and no one else."

Prisha's mind raced as she tried to come up with a plan. She knew that Abhiman would be frantically searching for her, and she had to stay strong until he could find her.

" Leave me for god's sake, please!?' Prisha asked, her voice shaking with fear.

Pankaj just smiled at her, his eyes filled with admiration. "I just want to be with you, Prisha. You are the love of my life."

Prisha's mind raced as she recalled the numerous times she had rejected Pankaj's advances.

Before Prisha could say anything else, Pankaj's phone rang. He answered it, his eyes never leaving Prisha's face. "Yes, I have her. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything," he said into the phone before ending the call.

Prisha's heart sank as she realized there was someone else involved in this kidnapping. Her mind raced with thoughts as who else could be involved in her kidnapping, tears streamed down her face, negativeness filled inside of her.

Soon enough, Himani entered the room with a wicked smile on her face. "Hello, Prisha. Long time, no see," she said mockingly, prisha's eyes widened. Himani? What is she doing here?!?!? Is she involved in this? Holly mother?!? Her anxiety grew up.

Himani's cold voice cut through the silence. "Well, well, look who's awake. Prisha, dear, you have something that rightfully belongs to me , Abhiman. And I'm here to take him back."

Prisha's mind raced as she tried to make sense of the situation. Himani was still in love with Abhiman, even after all these years. And now, she was using Prisha as a pawn in her twisted game of love and revenge.

"Why are you doing this, Himani"' Prisha asked, trying to control her fear.

"Don't act so innocent, Prisha. You stole Abhi from me and now you're pregnant with his child. I can't let you have a happily ever after with him," Himani said, her voice dripping with venom.