Chapter 11: Pehli rasoi

_______________________________
Jeene bhi nahi degi
Marne bhi nahi degi
Uski muskurahat
Ek din hamari
Jaan hi legi..
_______________________________

Prisha's POV
Light was peaking through the window on my face. When i heard the noise of water running. i slowly opened my eyes. I looked at the wall which had a huge clock in it.

I lower my gaze only two immediately lifted up and stay at the clock once again. That was when I realised where I was. It was already 10:45. Holy mother I'm late.

Without wasting another second i jumped out of the bed and went straight to the closet. Only to find a very handsome man in his pants looking at me with a sinister smirk. not any men but my HUSBAND. The water droplets made their way to his well built up abs. I
kept staring at his abs until he cleared his throat... Pri you should write a book on how to embarrass yourself... My chain of thoughts were broken when he pulled me by my waist.

"don't worry, you can stare at me meri jaan. I am rightfully yours" his words left me with a deep shade of red...

Wo-h i wasn't sta-rting there was uhh a mosquito. Yeah a mosquito. I said smiling nervously.

"Sure" he said and left chuckling.

Arghhhhhhhh it's so embarrassing.

I wore a saree. And pairing it with a kamrbandh. My luggage came this morning. I quickly did my hair and applied my primer and then a light weighted moisturizer followed by my sunscreen and later on I decided to put on a lipstick along with a little bit of blush, and how can I forget the Love of my Life? my jhumka. I looked over the mirror , my subconscious told me that I was missing out on something and that's when I realized that I am actually MARRIED now and I have to apply Sindoor too.

"I'll do it" hukum's voice made me turn around.

He said and came forward and took the sindoor daan in his hands. Taking a pinch, he applied it. A bit of it fell on my nose.

"I'll do it everyday ok?" He asked in his deep thick accent.

"Ohk" i said nodding my head.

"We should go down now" he said
And i nodded my head before going downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~
Downstairs~

"Good morning" hukum said followed by me.

Everybody greeted us back.

"Beta do you know that today's your pehli rasoi?" Aunty asked. Oh holy mother i forgot about this.

"Yes aunty" I replied to her back.

"First of all don't call me aunty consider me like your mother only. Call me what you used to call your mom" she said smiling towards me.

"My mom?" I asked and i could feel my eyes getting watery. It's been years since my mother passed away and when aunty told me to call her by what I used to call my mother brought me nostalgia.

"Yes beta" she confirmed lovingly.

"Mumma?" I called out for her only to receive a cheerful and lovely smile from her.

"That's like my daughter" she exclaimed and hugged me.

"So then let's get done with the cooking?" She said pulling out of the hug and i nodded. And we went to the kitchen.

"Beta you don't have to cook all the dishes just making the sweet dish will be okay" she said and i smiled before nodding my head.

"Beta I know it must've been hard for you. You are still young. You must've had dreams. And we all just broke all of your dreams. But Ladoo (a pet name for girls used mainly in Rajasthan) remember we will never stop you from achieving your dreams. We all don't hate you or something. We will support you and your dreams. We just want one thing in return. Will you give it to us? She said and i nodded my head a few tears fell from my eyes.