Chapter 50: EPILOGUE

As the warm rays of the sun caressed the golden petals of the blooming flowers in their lavish garden, Prisha and Abhiman sat together on a beautifully crafted wooden bench. Their triplets, Advaita and Sona - the daddy's princesses, and Aarav - the mumma's boy, were playing around in the garden, their laughter filling the air with joy.

Prisha watched with a smile as Aarav ran towards her, his tiny feet kicking up little clouds of dust. He reached out his arms, seeking his mother's embrace. Prisha scooped him up with a gentle laugh, pressing a soft kiss to his chubby cheek.

"Ae ichie mumma aappe liye vool" ("ye lijiye mumma aapke liye phool" ) Aarav said giving prisha a flower.

"Awleee Mera chota sa phool sa baccha mere liye phool laya hai?" Prisha said and kissed his fluffy chubby cheeks yet again.

Aarav giggled in delight, his bright eyes sparkling with happiness as he hugged his mother tightly.

"Haww Aaru aapne baba ke liye kuch nahi laya?" Abhiman pouted.

"Shawwrryyyyyyyy baba, Aaru loves you" Aaru said giving Abhiman a flying kiss, and it melted Abhiman in seconds.

"Aww baba ki jaan, baba loves you too" Abhiman spoke while catching his flying kiss.

Sona and Advaita came running towards Them and kneeled down in front of Abhiman.

"Baba ee vove yu" (baba we love you) both Sona and Advaita said to Abhiman making a heart with their cute tiny hands.

Abhiman kneeled down infront of them and embraced them both showering their face with his love filled kisses.

"Shona and vita's Baba loves you too" Abhiman said making them giggle.

"Aaru let's go and play" Advaita said while walking towards Aarav with her tiny steps.

Sona , Advaita and Aarav held each other's hand and ran away.

Abhiman sat next to Prisha, his gaze tender as he watched their children playing. Advaita and Sona were chasing each other in a game of tag, their laughter ringing out like music. Abhiman's heart swelled with love and pride as he watched his daughters, his little princesses, running around with joy.

Prisha turned to her husband, her eyes shining with love and happiness. She reached out and took his hand in hers, intertwining their fingers together. Abhiman squeezed her hand, his touch warm and reassuring.

"I can't believe our kids are already five," Prisha said, her voice soft with emotion. "It feels like just yesterday that they were born."

Abhiman nodded, a smile playing on his lips. "Time flies when you're having fun," he said. "But I wouldn't change a single moment with them. They are the light of our lives."

Prisha leaned her head on Abhiman's shoulder, her heart full of gratitude for the life they had built together. She closed her eyes, basking in the warmth of the sun and the love of her family.

Suddenly, a voice interrupted their peaceful moment. It was Advaita, their eldest daughter, her face flushed with excitement as she ran towards them.

"Mamma, baba, look what I found!" Advaita exclaimed, holding up a butterfly trapped in her tiny hands. She opened her palms, revealing the delicate creature with its wings fluttering gently.

Prisha and Abhiman smiled at their daughter's enthusiasm, marveling at the beauty of the butterfly. Advaita's eyes sparkled with wonder as she watched the insect take flight, disappearing into the blue sky.

"That's amazing, sweetheart," Prisha said, ruffling Advaita's hair affectionately. "You have a way with nature, just like your baba."

Abhiman chuckled, a twinkle in his eye. "She gets that from you, Prisha," he said. "You have always had a way of connecting with the world around you."