Chapter 49 : bombshell

First of all Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for 500k and second of all once again thank youuuuuu sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for getting this book on top 1 in India!!!!
Love youhhhh allllllll!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
{"O saathiya yeh kya kiya, Kyun hai samaa khwaab saa, O saathiya yeh wadiyaan, De rahin sadaa sang aa" - O Saathiya (Saaya)}
~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S POV

Prisha slowly woke up from a fitful sleep, feeling nauseous and sick. She stumbled out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, where she vomited repeatedly. She felt weak and exhausted, but she knew she had to get up and take care of herself.

As she washed her face in the bathroom sink, she couldn't help but feel worried. This was the second time in the span of a few hours that she had thrown up, and it was starting to scare her. She couldn't remember the last time she had been this sick.

She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself before heading back to bed. However, she couldn't fall back asleep. Her stomach was churning and her head was pounding. She knew she needed to tell someone about what was going on.

Prisha looks at the clock "It's still early, I should try to sleep"

She closes her eyes but the nausea doesn't go away. She finally falls asleep but wakes up after a while and rushes to the bathroom again.

Prisha to herself "Oh, please make it stop."

Prisha slowly got out of bed and made her way to her and Abhiman's room. He was still fast asleep, so she decided not to wake him.
She throws up again and gets up, feeling exhausted. She decides to go to the kitchen to get some water. She headed downstairs to the kitchen, hoping to find someone else awake.

As she descended the stairs, she could smell something delicious. It was breakfast, and she suddenly felt hungry. As she walked into the kitchen, she saw her mother-in-law, preparing a hearty meal for everyone.

"Good morning, Ladoo!" Abhiman's mother greeted her with a warm smile.

"Good morning, Mumma!" Prisha replied weakly.

Abhiman's mother noticed the paleness in her daughter-in-law's face and immediately became concerned. "Are you feeling alright, my baby? You look a bit unwell."

Prisha hesitated for a moment, but then decided to tell her the truth. 'I've been feeling sick since last night. I woke up and threw up a lot and it happened again a few hours ago.'

"Oh no, have you taken any medication?" She asked.

Prisha shook her head before replying "No, I didn't want to disturb anyone. I thought I could handle it."

"Let me make you some ginger tea, it might help with the nausea."

"Thank you, Mumma." Prisha said feeling grateful.

Abhiman's mother makes ginger tea for Prisha and they sit at the table together.

"Meri bacchi, tu bilkul theek nahi dikh rahi, dekh chehra kaise murjha Gaya hai tera" Abhiman's mother said worriedly.

"Bas thodi tabiyat kharab thi, vomiting ho Rahi hai" prisha exclaimed.

Abhiman's mother's face softened with concern. "Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. Have you been feeling like this for a while now?"

Prisha thought back to the past few weeks and realized that she had been feeling slightly off. 'I've been feeling a bit nauseous and tired, but I thought it was just stress" she replied.

Abhiman's mother had a sudden realization. 'When was your last period, beta?'

Prisha furrowed her brows, trying to recall. 'I've always had irregular periods since I was a teenager, so I'm not sure.'