Chapter 6: first encounter

So here's the  short update ✨
Hope you enjoy it
Ohk then happy reading my Goofballs ❤️✨
__________✧✧✧______________
Teri Aankhiyan ne kar dita pagal das ki kara
Ratan nu menu neend na aave tere bina
Soni aaja mere kol tu aa
Hun aake dur na javi
Haye hogai pyar tere na
__________✧✧✧______________

ABHIMAN'S POV

We reached the mall and started waiting for the singhania s to appear.
While waiting for them i received a call from my PA i excused myself and went outside to attend the call.

As I was done with the conversation I turned around and was about to head back to my family, and that's when a little figure bumped into me.

Whoever it was, was about to fall but I held her by her waist.

She had her eyes closed tightly while she clutched onto my collar tightly probably scared of falling down. WAIT- I've seen her before.

OHHH FVCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK the college girl.

She opened her eyes ever so slowly. And that's when everything seemed to be stopped around me , I kept staring at those hazel brown eyes of hers.

I saw her blinking her eyes, making me Realise the position we were in. I removed my hands from her waist, even though I wished I could hold her more. Maybe a little more won't hurt, no?

"I am sorry for recklessly walking and colliding into you" she said with her angelic voice.

"It's ok" i said keeping my face neutral like it wasn't a big deal, knowing very well that if it was someone else he/she would be 6 feet down the ground.
She smiled at me before leaving. I kept staring at her, walking away, until she disappeared.

AUTHOR'S POV

Sorry for distributing you all but you must be wondering why Prisha didn't recognise Abhiman.

It's because she still doesn't know with whom her di is getting married to. She just knew that it was someone from the rajvansh family. Hope it's clear now. Continue reading.

Back to the story~

I was confused about why I decided to let her go, did I just forgive Someone? I seriously need to drag myself to a good psychiatrist, i think I am loosing my mind. I sighed before walking towards my family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prisha's POV

We all reached the mall
We started walking where the Rajvansh family was.

"Oh shit " sneha di said making me halt.

"What happened di?" I asked in confusion.

"I forgot my phone in the car" she replied.

"I can get it for you. Go ahead I'll be there" i said with an assuring nod, and she nodded her head and headed inside.

I turned around walking towards the car to fetch Di's phone.

After getting it I made my way where everyone was.

On my way i bumped into something. I had my eyes tightly closed ,out of fear. I clutched something that i found, in order to not let myself fall. I felt two hands snaking my waist.

I opened my eyes ever so slowly. Just to get them locked with those chocolate brown eyes.

I kept staring at those chocolate brown orbs.  I realized his hands were wrapped around me, i blinked my eyes, letting him realise the position we were in.

He took his hands off of me. I apologized for being a reckless fellow and bumping into him. All he said was "it's ok", i smiled at him before walking away.

Walking for a while , i found my di i went towards her.

"Here! Your phone " i said handing her, her phone.

"Meet my sister . PRISHA. Prisha singhania. " i heard bhaiya say as
I turned around only to find a family staring at me.

My subconsciousness told me that they were the rajvansh.

"Khama ghani" i said bowing my head a little.

"Ghani khama" A lady said in a loving manner.

I just smiled sweetly towards her.

"So if everyone is here shall we proceed with the shopping?" A beautiful girl maybe in her early 20s said with excitement clear in her voice.

"Yess please?" A guy said who looked in his early 20s .

"Ohk then let go" Maa said, making everyone agree.

We all nodded just then another guy appeared in front of us.

"Sorry for being late" i widened my eyes seeing the person in front of me. It was the same man i bumped into earlier. He too widened his eyes before masking it with neutral expressions.

"Abhiman let's go na. Already bohot late ho gaya hai" that sweet aunty from earlier said.
"Ohk" that unknown man that i suppose is named Abhiman exclaimed.

"Di who are you getting married to? There are a total of 3 boys here" i whisper asked di.

"Abhiman. The guy who just came." She said and i nodded before heading behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahh I apologise for this short update but i swear I'll make up to you 🥹✋🏻
Ohk so my goofballs don't forget to vote
And yeah that's it for today 🤍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~