Chapter 27: Shimla's charm

Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my goofballssssssssss 🥹🤍
Thank youuuuuu for 150k+ reads! Never have I ever been so grateful!
I know I am being so inactive nowadays, but i swear I'll be updating regularly from now on!
I will be uploading on every Saturday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is chapter mein mein Inka trip khatam karva dungi, because mere dimag mein kuch aa nahi Raha hai 😭( Author ka dimag Khali hai, kuch nahi bacha ab)

And prisha's POV in this chapter has my heart! Do comment on what you felt about her POV>3
______________________
{"Hawaa ke jaise chalta hai tu, Main ret jaisi udti hoon, Kaun tujhe yun pyar karega, Jaise main karti hoon" - Kaun Tujhe (MS Dhoni: The Untold Story)}
______________________
AUTHOR'S POV

The train's rhythmic motion lulled them into a peaceful sleep, the compartment filled with the soft hum of the moving wheels. As they journeyed through the night, the group of Abhiman prisha, and the trio, while the oldies were enjoying themselves in the other compartment and family found comfort in each other's company, creating memories that would last a lifetime.

Being tired of playing continuously the youngsters seemed very tired, Prisha was way too tired to even move a limb, she fell asleep on Abhiman's shoulder itself. Yash Kiara and dharya too got up and left for their own fav compartments. While Abhiman also carried prisha to her compartment. And he himself went for his compartment.

Abhiman, kept going to prisha's compartment to check up on her because obviously he cannot even spend a minute without her let alone being away from her for the whole night.

As the night unfolded, the train carried them through landscapes of dreams, and amidst the gentle sway of the compartments, they embraced the beauty of the unexpected moments that life bestowed upon them.

NEXT MORNING

(Author's POV)

The train gradually slowed down as it approached Shimla, waking up the Abhiman and the from his night's slumber. The first rays of the sun painted the sky in hues of pink and orange, casting a warm glow on the picturesque landscapes outside.

Abhiman stepped into prisha's compartment, walking towards her, as they have reached to their destination. He walked towards her shaking her gently.

"Meri jaan, uth jaiye hum puhonch Gaye hein" he said stroking her hair gently making her open her eyes gently.

"Hum puhonch Gaye?" She asked straightening up and rubbing her eyes cutely.

"Ji mohtarma" he said chuckling at her cute lil movements.

Hearing upon him she held his hand and walked out of her compartment, to where all other members were.

As they stepped off the train onto the Shimla station platform, the crisp mountain air greeted them. The temperature was noticeably cooler than what they had experienced on their journey. Shimla, with its colonial architecture and the scent of pine in the air, welcomed them with open arms.

"Hayeeee kitni pyari hawa chal Rahi hai! Heina bhabhi-sa?" Dharya asked prisha making her nod her head repeatedly with a wide smile over her face.

"Heina? Kina Sona nazara hai" prisha said admiring the view.

"Ji, Behad pyara" Abhiman replied looking at her, he absolutely loved what he was looking at.

"Oho Bhai, kal toh humne disturb kar Diya tha, pakka wala promise, aaj nahi karenge." Yash said giggling with the other two, the three of them had a sinister Smile over their faces.

"Kya disturb hua tha kal?" Abhiman's father asked making a shy smile crept over prisha's face.

"Arey dad voh-" Yash was cut off when Abhiman glared at him, making him gulp hardly.