9

a soft ping sounds, making me wake up to see that we're above America.

As I assumed, the ping was my phone and just when I'm about to silence it, I see who it is. It's an unknown number the message itself makes it blatantly clear who it is.

-07873 402 773

WE'RE AT MOTHERFUCKING AMERICA? :O.

*Y/n changed name to 'goth girl'.*

*goth girl changed your name to 'scarjo simp'.*

Scarjo simp

That's weird. She's my co-worker. 😭.

Goth girl

I saw the way you looked at her in the car. That was the most lesbian thing possible.

Anyway, u want food? Chris evans is getting sandwiches and u haven't eaten in ages.

Scarjo simp

Cheese toastie pls. Since he's American, that would be a 'grilled cheese.'

Goth girl

BAHAHSHABA COMING RIGHT UP.

~~~~~~~~~~

She wasn't lying, a grilled cheese gets placed next to me only moments later.

The cheese toastie was delicious and just as I finish it, I notice something. It's fucking night time.

As I look around, I realise that everyone is also wide awake.

"It's night time?!" I whisper- shout to Tom Holland who's next to me and playing a puzzle game on his phone.

"Yeah..." he insinuates for me to continue.

"You said that when we arrive, it'll be morning." He realises his mistake as he turns to Rdj.

"How long until we land?" Rdj checks his phone before answering the question.

"Ten minutes or so." He answers before getting back to whatever he was doing before.

After that, I decide to ignore the fact that the whole flight will have terrible jet lag for the next few days to a week and update my phone to American time.

It's midnight and that means that it's Halloween!

"It's Halloween?" I speak making Tom turn to me.

"Yup. We don't usually do anything for it, though." As he finishing speaking h, I look offended.

"Well, I need to change that." I turn on the screen in front of us and turn to him. "Do you like scary movie?" He understands the reference and immediately shakes his head.

"I can't stand horror. And you're fourteen, you shouldn't be watching that." I smirk at his words.

"Oh, please. Most people my age are either doing weed or watching porn. This is light for me and most people my age. I think that you're a wimp." He looks offended and takes this as a challenge, sitting back and connecting both of our headphones to it.