11

We walk up the driveway and finally, a house comes in view, it looks like a mansion. While walking there, I take the opportunity to ask a few questions to Chris Evans.

"So is Florence Pugh and Sebastian Stan not coming here or..?" He smiles as I ask it.

"They're filming this movie called Thunderbolt but Florence will be here in a week or so with Hailee and a few others. And you don't have to call us by our full names if you don't want to. I know it must've been strange going from not even thinking about being in a big movie with a lead role and all of a sudden you're gonna be famous and surrounded by celebrities but we don't bite." He laughs slightly making me feel assured.

"I'm gonna be famous?" I ask. Yeah, it was in the back of my mind but I never actually considered that I'd be known name one day.

"Kid, you're gonna be in a marvel movie and most likely, many more to come, then your career will grow and..." he gestures to being famous making me frown.

"Hey, what's up? You're frowning. Being famous isn't that bad. It can be tough, yeah, but-," he begins but I cut him off.

"Avery. What about hers. She is my closest and only friend, same with me to her, I saw what she was like earlier, I don't want her to be upset or anxious at any point." He smiles sheepishly at my rant.

"What?!" I ask and he replies almost instantaneously.

"I'm not gonna say it but it's three letters long and the rainbow represents it." He then speeds up along with me as we approach the door, me still sighing and looking at Avery who's chatting happily to Karen Gillan about dr who.

I suppose they have something in common, they're both Scottish.

Immediately, we marvel the interior with wide eyes. Then we frown. Everything is Christmas themed, it's Halloween.

"Tomorrow 'tis time of the Christ." Chris Evans chimes making everyone roll there eyes. Tomorrow is the first of November.

Immediately, Tom Holland, Chris Pratt and Scarlett walk into the huge open planned kitchen cupboards and pull out huge bags and bowls of sweets from chocolate to Harribows.

"Have you guys been here before?" I ask, admiring how much they're already used to the space.

"We were here for infinity war and endgame filming." Elizabeth informs me before grabbing a bunch of blankets and pushing all of the sofas together.

"Girls, look around for half an hour or so and the movie will be set up when you get back. What movie do you wanna watch first?" Scarlett asks while grabbing the remote for the huge tv on the wall.

"Uhm, hocus pocus, the Disney one." She nods as I answer, pulling Avery by her hand and down the corridor.

Third person PoV:

"Ten bucks on them dating by the end of filming." Rdj mumbles to Scarlett.

"Deal." She says while smirking and looking him in the eyes.

Y/n PoV:

"I think the bedrooms are in this hallway..?" I mumble while still holding her hand and looking at the doors.

"Me too." She mutters back while looking at the doorways, each with a picture of superheroes on them, who I'm guessing is played by the person in that room.

Everyone has a room with some spares and some with peoples names that aren't here such as: Brie Larson, Xochitl Gomez, Iman Vellani.

But besides those rooms, there's three spare. Avery is about to walk into one when I grab her wrist. "Chris Evans told me that Florence Pugh and Hailee Steinfeld would be here next week so we'll have to share a room."

Immediately, I expect her to be agitated but she smiles at my blushing and walks into the room that must belong to us.

I notice a small step at the beginning of the doorway and just when I'm about to warn her about it, now facing her, she falls over... forwards.

It all happens so fast but she falls on top of me so that I collapse backwards, resulting in her practically being on top of me. Her black hair drops down like a curtain on one side of my face and the other side of her hair is still tucked behind her ear.

I'm now blushing to an uncanny amount and the butterflies in my starch has grown from a few to an army of them.

"We should probably get up." I giggle slightly, not wanting her to get uncomfortable.

"Yeah." She mumbles while slowly getting off of me and helping me up.

The silence is deafening and awkward as we stand looking at the floor so I break it.

"I mean, the movie should be ready now, you wanna go?" She nods with a smug grin on her face at my words. "What? I don't trust that look."

"I've got a blanket all ready for it." She says while pulling out a blanket from her suitcase, one of which has captain America dressed in hellokitty.

"WHAT-," I exclaim making her laugh at my reaction. "How long have you had that?" I try to hold back laughs.

"Since I was, like, 6. My parents got it me when I had appendicitis to cheer me up and now I never go anywhere without it and this occasion just makes it even better." She's now beaming and I really can't let her down so instead I just take her hand.

"It'll definitely make them smile." I let out a breathy laugh.

A/N: hey hunny bunnies. I have sooooooooo much planned *insert evil villain laugh* so enjoy this wholesomeness while you can.

-your fav sexy depressed writer. :3.