16

Trigger warnings: suicide and self harm. Blood and blades and shit.

Averys pov:

The relentless silence coming from her room makes me concerned but as I hear a loud and short yell, it drives me nuts.

The first thing I do is head down to the kitchen where everyone is waiting and pull out the toolbox from a cabinet.

"What're you doing?" Elizabeth olden asks, confused and concerned as I grab the biggest hammer in there.

"Breaking the fucking foor down." I say while running back up the stairs and to the doorway again. I show no mercy towards the door and immediately hit the hammer to it, causing the wood to splinter. I grunt while pulling it out and doing it again until a large hole is in the door, planks of wood sticking out.

I get a few cuts on the way while I shower my arm through the hole, shoving the vhair out the way and unlocking the door from the inside.

"Shit. She actually broke the door." Rdj mutters while I kick the door open and my eyes scan the room until they fall on the worst thing about.

I let out a voice cracked scream, looking at Y/n who's lying in a pool of her own blood, not breathing once again.

"CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!" I scream down the hallway, scarlett immediately pulling out her phone and speaking to them.

I check her pulse via her neck and I thinkni must've gotten the wrong bit because I can't feel one there.

Then it dawns on me as I rip my shirt, now only in my bra and joggers, tying it tightly around the cut on her arm to prevent any more blood loss.

I climb onto of her while pressing rhythmically at her chest and huffing air into her via cpr. But she's not waking up. Why the fuck is she not waking up.

"Come on." I say to myself while doing it one last time. She doesn't wake up but I can feel her breathing from underneath me. "Shit." I sigh in relief while panting and looking at everyone. "How long until the ambulance gets here?"

"They should be arriving now." And with that, I pick her up, full bridal style and carry her small figure downstairs and out on the front, placing her on the stretcher once the ambulance arrives. They immediately hook her up to half a dozen machines, me crying while they invite me in to go on the way to the hospital.

The nurse has her lying on the stretcher while she hooks different liquids and tubes up to Y/n, me still crying from shock, my knees tucked in, my chin resting on them as I watch the devastating and mad scene unfold.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I ask over sobs, the nurse smiling sympathetically at me.

"She should be." I take a breath of relief. "But after, sheel probably be sent to a psych ward for a few days, maybe a week." I nod. I'm not happy for her. I went to a psych ward a while back because I had anorexia and in England, at least, they're fucking traumatising.

"I understand." I say while holding Y/n's hand which has blood stains on it and is hooked up to a drip.

Scarlett, lizzie, Chris E and Holland are following the ambulance in a black car behind us, obviously not young as fast as the ambulance.

"So where are you from?" The nurse asks.

"I'm from Glasgow, Scotland but she's from, i think Yorkshire, Northern English." Tje woman smiles at my words.

"Oh, dear. Don't worry about her. She'll be alright." The black texan nurse sits next to me as I sob, the whole situation very overwhelming.

"Are you two dating or just friends?" I wish we were dating but instead I don't reply to her question with that.

"Were just friends."

"Well it must be a heck of a close friendship for you to do what you did."

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/ns pov:

My eyes shake open. Fuck. It didn't work.

But then I notice my hand is being held by someone, a sleeping someone next to me. As I blink away the blurriness, I see Avery, now waking and sitting up.

"Y/n..?" She asks, rubbing her eyes.

I can't manage to say anything, I just begin to tear up.

A wash of guilt and panic swarms over me as the pain spreadsbup my arm.

"I'm so sorry." I say while sitting up and sobbing.

"Shh, shh. Its okay. It'd not your fault. Its okay my love. Its okay." She stands up. Clutching me tightly like if she let's go ill disappear.

"Evryone is gonna think I'm such a freak show." Insob into Averys shoulder making her sob.

"No. Just because you're a little different and need some help, it doesn't mean that you're a freak. Trust me." I cry as she cups my face, wiping my tears.

"Imnso sorry you saw what you did. I'm so sorry. That must've been horrific." She let's out a breathy chuckle.

"If I didn't, you'd be dead. Plus, you no longer have a door." I laugh at Averys words.

"What?" I laugh over sobs.

"I may have ripped a hole in our door to get to you." I laugh before people start to pool into the room and when i say people I mean the cast, the poor people who saw me like that just... actually, I don't know how long i was out for.

Chris Evans is holding a large stack of dvds, all of them recognisably the horror films we were supposed to watch that night.

"She's awake!" Chris Evans shouts, almost dropping the dvds. A few people cheer making me laugh slightly, everyone grabbing the beanbags around the room to line them around my bed, like a sofa made, a makeshift move night.

Everyone shares a beanbag besides Avery who sits next to me, making her way around the drips and whatnot.

"How long was I out for?" I whisper while totally killer starts playing.

"Nearly a week." She tells me making my eyes wide. " they didn't know if you ever would wake up. The directors started considering recasting but I guess not."

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Heyyyyy. I have plans. Big plans.

How was ur dayyyyyyyy.

(I love receiving comments they make me so happy).