21

"Hello." I reply back to Gemma.

"This may sound strange, but your makeup and costume area is in another building, so we need to drive there." I squint suspiciously before shrugging. Eh, I don't really care.

I look around for Avery, but she's nowhere to be seen. That's weird. Oh well, I shrug it off while following Gemma to a car with tinted windows, so tinted that they're almost blacked out.

"Yeah, no. I think I'm gonna go back to Scarlett-," I start but soon get jammed into the car by a very less nice Gemma.

"The fuck?" I say while the door slams shut.

Then I look to the person in the drivers seat. Maggie. What the fuck is Maggie doing here?

Immediately, I reach for the door handle but it locks shut before I can. "No." I mutter to myself.

"SOMEONE, ANYONE?!" I scream while banging my elbow on the window in a desperate attempt to break the glass.

But it's not budging.

"No No No No No No." I repeat, now kicking the window, but it isn't breaking. This is when I begin to panic. The engine turns on and she's now driving down the motorway. I scramble around, attempting to open the doors, prepared to jump out of the car if I need to.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask, finally giving up.

"There's a woman who want you. And we're gonna sell you to her." My eyes widen with fear at Maggie words.

"I'm not an object to be sold." I tell her.

"In my eyes you are." She takes a long pause. "But first, we need to make you weak. So you can't fight back." I instantly know what she's trying to say she'll do. She's gonna beat Mr until I'm so weak I can't move.

As we pull up to a warehouse, she smiles maliciously, dragging me inside.

My vision is blurry from tears welling up but I can just about make out a figure in the warehouse.

I blink away the tears, focusing on them until my eyes widen with sadness. It's avery. Avery was helping.

"Thanks to your very kind friend here, I was able to locate you. I was also able to pick the right time." Tears pour down my face at the thought of the only person that loved me was faking it the whole time.

"Why..?" I ask her and she starts crying.

"I'm so sorry." And with those simple words, she turns away, walking over to a bag of money. "I did it got money. I'm a coward, Y/N."

"I loved you."

"Yeah, well... happiness is usually short runned." As she finishes speaking, she wipes her eyes.

"None of it was real?" I double check.

"No. I liked you. But only because you were a bag of money to me." My face drops in horror as she finIsles.

"That's all you see me as?" A tear falls down my face.

"Yes." She answers simply before turning away.

Maggie ties me up in chains before taking a last sip from the beer she's been drinking. She throws the empty bottle at me and I duck just in time so that it doesn't cut me.

With that, Maggie walks up to me and kicks me in the stomach, nocking the wind out of me, making me splutter and gasp. She then lifts my chin up so we're making eye contact before punching me in the jaw making me yell out in pain. She kicks me before hissing for me to shut up.

She takes a final, hard punch to my head and suddenly the world is spinning, unimaginable pain seeping through my head making my eyes well up with tears. My vision is blurry Nd I can barely make it out but Maggie falls to the floor.

Just as my eyes clear, I see Avery with a brick in her hands and when I think she's gonna hit me with it, she breaks the chains. She's a sobbing mess.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did it. I dont- I-," but she gets cut off as a poshly dressed woman enters the room.

"I'm here for Y/n." She says me confused. Avery needs to pick a goddamn side.

She then sees me and drags me up, towards another car. Chucking me in the boot.

"Let go of me!" I kick and scream but she doesn't budge.

She slams the door and takes off, after putting tape on my mouth.

Oh, I am so fucked.