10

I js wanna say that when I was writing this chapter I really rushed it so it doesn't make sense but I can't be bothered to rewrite it. I mean, it makes sense but the sentences don't in parts... u'll see.

Lizabeth immediately purs on Taylor swidt or to be specific, she puts on 1989 tv on full blast making all the boys besides Chris evans argie.

"How about we let the new kid decide?" Scarlett shuts up the segueing. She hands her phone to me and avery and I copy paste her playlist before putting it on full blast, the same voluma that Taylor swift was ona moment ago. Out music isn't much better tbh.

I get a glimpse of her playslist and it's mostly slipknot, korn, even more heavy metal and most likely one of the only ones tht isn't heavy metal plays.

"I'M A BARBIE GIRL IN A BARBIE WORLD-," the phone plays making everyone laugh at the sight of Avery sleeping and quite oblivious to the chaos going on around her. Nobody expected a goth like her to be listening to that music.
At all. Tbh a, didn't expect it either like everyone else in the limo
Lol the car is filled with people bopping and the limo pobably looks so funny limeo, limo.

I promise I wasn't on drugs when doing that.

Around thirty minutes passes before the car pulls up at a driveway, one that's leading up to a place that almost looks like a mansion.

I did find it a bit strange at first that the only people that where there where; Tom Holland, Elizabeth Olsen, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans, Rdj, Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Hemsworth and whoever else I wrote into this. Idek anymore tbh.

Yeah, that's a lot of people but I expected everyone since that's who I told was gonna be there.

So when I see two other limos approach the driveway, I turn to Avery who's now rubbing her eyes and sitting up sleepily. I make sure to stop her from rubbing her eyes since it'd be really embarrassing for her to walk out of the car with smudged makeup.

"Are we here?" She soon realises that what she says makes no sense and corrects herself. "Are we there yet."

"To be hones, Avery, I haven't got the foggiest idea where we are. For all I know they could be taking us the base in the saw movies." She smiles at my suggestion before Scarlett looks at us, confused.

"Should you be watching those movies?" I shrug at her words.

"Probably not but they're entertaining and it's not realistic at all so I'm sure I'll be fine." As I finish, everyone starts to leave the car, me and Avery included.

My intrusive thoughts have been relatively calm recently. That's not normal so I'm very suspicious of why knowing that I'll probably have a crash and burn sort of thing at some point.

The first thing that everyone notices is the people coming out of the other cars. There's only three people in one and quite a few in the other.

In one of them, Paul Rudd, Jeremy Renner and Chris Pratt walk out of it, smiling and waving at everyone over here.

The other one, Anthony Mackie comes out of with Tom Hiddleston, Owen Wilson, (lokius forever) Paul Bethany, Zoé Saldańa, Karen Gillan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Mark Ruffalo. Once they've all finished leaving the car, everyone shakes hands and hugs each other while me and Avery stand to one side, her very sleepy and me very awake. I don't understand how she's sleepy since she got a full amount of sleep on the plane.

Even though it's nighttime and we aren't too close the city, we can all clearly see eachother because of the lights surrounding us.

Avery is leaning on my shoulder and looking at what I'm writing on my phone, on my notes app. I have a perfect list of horror movies to watch from not scary to terrifying for tonight and tomorrow.

The list reads;

-hocus pocus.
-coraline.
-a quiet place.
-totally killer (I love this movie sm).
-the purge.
-fnaf.
-child's play.
-it chapter one.
-it chapter two.
-the conjuring.
-the conjuring two.
-the nun.
-terrifier. (To say I've watched most scary movies, this one I haven't watched).
-smile. (Haven't actually watched this one but it's meant to be traumatising).

"You can't put them through all that." Avery giggles and I smile maliciously.

"Please. I'm pretty sure they've been in worse." Avery quirks her head in agreement before I get bombarded with greetings, slipping my phone back into my back pocket.

"So who are you guys gonna play?" Chris Pratt asks and immediately I answer.

"Um, apparently black widow has a daughter in this film so I play her and this is my friend Avery who is just here because I asked if she could come with me." He nods at my answer, satisfied.

"Another Brit!" Karen Gillan high fives me. "Let's go!"

Now I think about it, half of the cast are actually British.

"Everyone stop." Tom Hiddleston suddenly announces. "I have an important question. What genre are you doing for the marathon or do you not know about that yet?"

"I've picked a genre but I don't really think many of you will like it." I answer making them all lean in in suspense. "It's horror."

Before they begin to complain, I point at Chris Evans and start to speak again. "I mean, he did say that it'd be fine," I jokingly snitch making all eyes look at him.

Before everyone starts blaming Chris Evans, Scarlett speaks.

"So, Holland got the math wrong and told us all to go to sleep on the flight so we woke up like an hour ago so we were planning on having the marathon tonight." Everyone besides the people on my flight start to giggle.

"We did the same thing but it's Pratts fault so I guess we're gonna have a Halloween horror marathon." Jeremy Renner says, making me smirk.

A/N:

So yeah, the next chapter will be of them watching horror movies and stuff! It's getting a little boring though. I might have to start giving characters major trauma...

-Megan, your fave sexy depressed lesbian.