23

I throw my phone to a bean bag on the far side of the room before wiping away the silent tears that have rolled down my cheek.

I should go to sleep. I've got filming tomorrow.

I roll onto my side as I fall asleep, into a dreamless sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes open to see the door creaking open. Hailee motherfucking steinfeld walks through as I shoot upright.

"Hello?" I say, completely unsure of why she's here. In my room. Holt shit. She's in my room.

"Hi, Y/n. Uhm, I'm taking you to work today since you just have an afternoon like me." I can tell she's slightly shy so I smile at her welcomingly.

"Ugh that means I have to get up." I roll my eyes before standing and stretching.

"Scarlett asked me to give you these." She says while holding out a makeup bag with the outset on it. "Apparently she has a new line out and she wants you to see if it's suitable for teens." I nod. Gratefully.

"Thank you Hailee." I say and she walks out as I throw on some comfy clothes. I grab the bag off of the desk where I put it and take out the note in it.

'Hi Y/n.
Would it be okay if you recorded the skincare routine so if it goes well I can put it on the outset website?
-scarlett.'

I nod. That's fine by me so I head to the joint bathroom to my room and sit down at the vanity, placing my phone against the mirror. I don't know how to do this. Oh well.

"Is it recording?" I say to myself before realising that it is. "Oh okay." I take a pause to clear my throat. "hello I'm Y/n Y/l/n and I've been invited to try some of the outset products so yeah."

I rummage around the bag before pulling out a cleanser.

"Uhm so this is cleanser." I say. Oh, god. I don't know if I'm doing this right. I really don't want to mess this up. I show the cleanser to the camera before going to the sink and wetting a flannel. I cleanse my face and it actually feels really nice on me. "Damn this shits nice." I say before realising that I'm recording myself. "Oops."

Toner next.

Again, it feels really nice and I do a chefs kiss.

Finally, I finish and hear haille calling me at the same time. "Uhm, its very nice and I recommend you check it out since it's really nice on me." I smile and do a quick thumbs up before stopping recording and sending it to Scarlett.

It's 12 30 now so me and Haillee need to get going. My legs still sore as I run down the stairs but it's manageable.

I reaD my script while walking to the kitchen to see hailee ready to go. "Ehat scenes do you have later today?" She asks and I take a glance.

"Uh, there's one where you accidentally shoot me and one where she attempts suicide. Happy stuff." I sigh while walking to the door.

On the way to set, I read my script and sit jn the passenger seat as hailee drives there.

"I'll walk you to your trailer this time." She says while pulling a sympathetic smile at me and driving into a parking space.

She walks me to one of the many trailers that has a star on it saying, 'Y/n Y/l/n'. There's a kind looking woman standing on the far side of the trailer, near the makeup and hair part.

"Hi I'm Olivia." She greets and I take her hand, shaking it. I'm a bit weary of her at first since the situation that happened yesterday but she guides me towards the vanity chair as hailee walks out.

"How are you today?" She asks while putting primer on me.

"I'm decent. How about you?" I ask and she smiles.

"I'm fine. A bit tired but the salad and sandwich I had for lunch has energised me a bit." I smile at her answer.

I already have ginger hair so she doesn't have to put a wig on me.

"I'll walk you to the main set." She tells me as she finishes putting on my costume. I'm a spy for the first scene and then I wake up our of the trance and try to kill myself. There's also a fight scene with hailee. That should be fun.

The fight scene only takes a few times to fill meaning so that I now have go do the suicide scene. This'll be an emotional roller coaster.

They give me a minute to get myself in the right look and they start filming.

They've given me a foam knife and it'll be cgid to made look like an actual one. All I have to do is pretend to be in ago icing physical and mental pain.

Easy.

I hold the knife in my hands and my hands begin to shake as they yell action to at me. I'm standing in a bathroom, looking at a mirror.

I start to cry and that shows turns into sobbing g when I press the foam blade against my neck. I then drag it forwards before collapsing on the floor.

"And cut!" One of the duffers yells as I get up, wiping the running mascara from my face.

"Good job kid." Rdj says as I blush. I didn't realise anyone was watching.

"Thanks." I say before smiling.

"Seriously, though. Not many people could have done what you just did." He says and I smile. "Oh, scar meant to give you these yesterday." He says while holding out three neatly wrapped gifts in blue paper.

"I'll wait till I see her next to open them." I say while walking to my trailer. I put the presents down on the couch in the trailer bit it's just so tempting to open them so I do.

The first small one is a framed picture of me and the cast on the airplane. The second is a few tickets to go pottery painting and to do paintball and laser tag. The last one is in a small box so I assume that's it jewelery but before I can get to the gift, a note is in its way.

'I asked Maggie for this back as part of the deal. Hope ur happy w it.
-Avery.'

Inside is the small ring that was gifted to me by my sister quite a few years back. Maybe avery did care about me. I mean, she cares enough to get this back for me.