Chapter 25

Anastasia Honchar's POV

So, we did it. We did it. I mean, I let him take me as his wife in everything. My body, my heart, and my soul. I could not be happier than anything. I was tossing and turning as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked at the unfamiliar ceiling of the house or cottage that Marco had brought me last night.

Last night.

I giggled as I could not believe what he did to me last night. He has opened up something that I have been craving for him and he showed it to me with everything that he had. And I was to him. I turned to look at Marco as he was looking at me. His emerald orbs were glowing at me.

"Morning, cara mia," he said as he dipped his head toward me. He kissed me passionately and I could sense my heat was coming out from my core. I licked the lingering feeling of his lips. He smirked.

"What time is it?" I asked as I was stretching to get out of his hold. He let me.

"It's noon," he stated. I turned sharply at him as I looked around us. It was still dark.

"I programmed the window to be dark as I set it up. I don't want to disturb our moment together," he said as he was caressing my sides before he was holding my breasts. I let him as I looked at him. He smirked.

"Did you ever bring her here?" I asked him. I have to ask. It will not rest until I am satisfied with his answer.

"No, I told you she was nothing compared to you," Marco said as he got up from the bed and looked at me with his dark eyes, dark with the desire to shut my mouth and take me to heaven. I smirked at him before I pushed him down again and I was straddling his stomach. He held me by my waist.

"Well, good to know that I was the only one who ever been here," I said as I kissed him. He took my mouth in his and asked for entrance. I let him inside before he groaned as he gripped a handful of my hair.

"Damn it, Anastasia, you know how to turn someone on," he said as he looked dreamily at me. I laughed before I straightened my back.

"We better get going. We don't want that old man to be mad at us," I said as I was getting off from him. Before I could get out of bed, Marco gripped my wrists and flung me back into his arms. I shrieked before my butt landed on his lap. He smirked at me before he tucked my hair behind me.

"I already took care of that. I might have mentioned that you were having morning sickness," he smirked at me as I glared at him. How dare he use my name without my permission!

"And what does he say?" I asked him as I was curious to see how he would respond to that. Marco smirked as the corner of his lips was lifted.

"Well, he exhaled heavily before he said to me to take great care of you," Marco said as he stroked my hair. I giggled.

"I bet you will have a mouthful when we get back," I said. He shrugged.

"I would not mind if it's for you, cara mia," he said before he laid me back onto the bed I was looking into his eyes which were now murderously looking at me with lust, and desire.

"Well, shall I take great care of you now, cara? Because I would love it if you cared for me as well," he said as I was giggling as he was talking over me.

But our moment was interrupted when I heard my phone ringing. The special one. I groaned as I was pushing him to the side before I went to get my phone from my summer dress that I laid somewhere. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Ah, I see that you were still alive, dear. Where are you?" He asked as I was rolling at him. Of course, he did not see him but I was distracted when Marco was flexing his gorgeous body as his bare ass was in my view.

"I was on vacation," I lied as I knew Alfred might not believe it but I was too busy with my view right now.

"Have you managed to get all the information that I needed?" He asked me. I was blinking my eyes before I turned to look away.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"About Marco Thorn. Have you located him?" He asked me. I bit my lower lips before an idea came up.

"He's dead now," I said. I can hear the gasp from Alfred as he curses something under his breath.

"How can you be sure?" He asked me. I smiled as I looked at Marco. He went to the bathroom as he did not close the door and our eyes made contact with his reflection.

"Let's just say, I found something better," I said before I hung upon him.

"Anna, wait, what do you mean—" I ended the call before I dropped the cell inside a vase that had water in it. I will not be their pawns any more than I wanted to. I just wanted to be free like Marco.

I talked to him as he was looking at me as I was sashaying my hips toward him. His eyes were dark with desire as he growled at me. I smirked at him before I closed the bathroom door.

"Bath me," I said as I went to stand in front of him. He stopped me halfway through my walking before he scooped me up and he went to put me in the bathtub. He opened the faucet before he went to take some essential oils and soaps to pour it in. He chose peppermint and musk. It was all masculine, just like him. And I liked it already.

"This smells like you," I said as I went to play with the water as it tickled my skin. Marco smirked at me before he went to step inside the bathtub as well, pulling me to straddle him in the water.

"I want people to know that you belong to me, Cara Mia," he said as he kissed me. I snaked my palms across his bare chest before I went to interlock my fingers behind his neck. I missed his heat already.

"Now, let me wash you," he said as he took the soap and dragged it all over my chest. He lingered a little more than usual as he was caressing my tits. I moaned as he smirked at me.

"You are so responsive, my love," he said as he was whispering into my ears. I panted before his finger went inside my core. I gripped his nape.

"You made me that way, remember?" I said as I bit his earlobe. He growled before he pumped his hand harder inside me. I was on the brink of my climax when he decided to stop.

"Not fair," I said as I looked at Marco who was standing up from the bathtub before he pulled me up and pushed me against the cold tiles. I panted as I locked my eyes on him. His face was unreadable and then he opened the faucet as warm water tinkled my skin and his.

"I just got to teach you to be more responsive then," he said as he smirked before he kissed me. I was pushed against the wall as my thighs were spread out by his powerful legs as his cock was at my entrance. I can see that he was glistening with pre-cum before he slammed inside me. I gripped him as I bit his lower lips. It drew blood before he smirked and licked that blood away.

"My little biter," he said, licking the blood before he kissed my jaws and neck.

"You'll be the death of me," he said as he was pumping in and out of the core as I was panting and groaning at him. He held me steady and when I reached my climax, he had his as he spewed his hot load into my oven.

I wished I had been impregnated but it would be too wishful as our union was based on something else, not love. What we had was only pure lust.

"You were thinking. What is it?" He asked me as his hot face was flushed with blood and warm steam that crowded the bathtub.

"Nothing serious. Just wondering," I said as we stayed connected for a moment.

"Tell me," he whispered huskily as he was kissing my jaws. I angled my neck for better access. I sighed.

"I wanted to get away. I wanted to be free," I said as I looked at him. He smiled at me as he was caressing my cheeks.

"We will and you will be the key to all of this. We will not be their pawns anymore," he said as he kissed me passionately.

And for the first time, I felt what he was feeling for me. Love.