Chapter 27

Marco Conti's POV

We have been in that room for a while now. I was breathing heavily as our sex juice was in the air. Our sweat and sex are in the air. I smiled at that thought as I was kissing her hair as I was snuggling closer to her on the floor.

Our clothes were nowhere to be found as I was caressing her bare back as she was snuggling closer to me, sound asleep. I chuckled as I exhausted her more than I should be. And we were at work.

"Cara?" I asked her as I was kissing her neck. She groaned as she was flipping her eyes open to look at me. She smiled.

"Good morning, my love," Anna said as she went to kiss me. I kissed her back before I looked at her.

"We should get going. They might close the building soon," I said as I was getting up, bringing her up as well. She stiffened a yawned.

"Well, I think they might already have," she said before she went to search for her clothes. I chuckled as we were groping in the dark for our clothes, hopefully intact.

"What's so funny?" She asked me as she looked at me. Not that I can see it clearly but I felt Anna was staring at me.

"We might need to get new clothes after this," I said before I handed her the dress. It has a rip along the side of her thigh. She frowned or at least I think she was.

"Let's just say that we might need to stop for shopping then," she said as she was putting on her dress I was fumbling with my pants and putting on my shirt. I smirked at her but she did not know that.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I already have my staff moved your stuff into the house," I said as I went to her side, pulling her by the waist before we went to the door. She arched her eyebrow as we walked outside. No one was in sight.

"How charming," she said as I punched the button for the elevator. I smirked at her before I kissed her again.

"I only wanted the best for my wife, that's all," I said as I was about to kiss her again before the elevator opened and we stepped inside the elevator.

"Would you like to sleep with me tonight or do you prefer to be alone?" I asked her as I could sense she drew a sharp breath. I smirked at her.

"Well, I might but I think you've already taken my bed to your house or maybe sold it, so, Mr. Conti," she said before pushing me toward the wall of the elevator.

"I might as well take up your offer," she said before she kissed me, smiling in the process.

Waking up to the beautiful woman next to me as her red mane was spreading along the pillow had me hard all over again. I did not think that I would be reacting this way toward her but I cannot control my fate or my destiny that I was tied to her.

Anna rolled on her side to face me before her sleepy eyes slowly opened to me. I was staring at her sleeping figure long enough after I woke up in the early dawn. I cannot go to sleep afterward as well as the sensation that she had when she turned in her sleep.

"Good morning," she said as she was stretching, pushing the duvet off her bare chest, making me hard and sweaty at the sight of her breasts. My need was escalating now.

"Morning, ready to get up?" I asked as I was kissing her neck. She giggled before she gasped as I bit on her skin.

"You're already been dubious in the early morning," she said as she pushed me, settling her hot palms against my chest. I laughed before I took her hands and kissed them.

"Well, only because my wife keeps doing her magic on me," I said as I looked at her. Anna smiled before she got up and went to the bathroom. Her swaying hips invited me to shower together but I restrained myself as I was looking at her. She glanced over her shoulder before smirking at me.