Epilogue

Anastasia Honchar's POV

I giggled after our make-believe. God, it was making our sex life even more intense as I looked at Marco. He was playing with my red mane as I was drawing circles with my fingers.

"How I did it?" I asked him as I was blinking lazily at the early dawn. It was the start of a new month. 3 months since I met Marco and 2 months since I was married to him. I thought about meeting his family but I guess he was not ready to bring me back again.

"You were fantastic, let's do it again," he said as he kissed my mouth. I sighed as he was the only one who could make me feel wet in a matter of seconds as I closed my thighs together.

"Open it for me, I want a taste," he said as he looked at me. I was too happy to give it to him but an evil idea was forming in my mind.

"Nope, you cannot have me ever again since you taste that young woman," I giggled as I replay the scene in his office. Yes, we were the owners. Yes, we were married but we did not tell the public.

We keep it our little dirty secret and go to hell about what people think that we were having a tryst in the office. We were spicing up our sex life a bit.

"Can I have it tomorrow then?" He asked as he was on top of me. His tip was at my entrance and I sighed as I was snaking my hands around his neck.

"Well, you can but I make no promises. You merely focus on my representation," I said as I pouted at him. He chuckled before his telephone rang.

"Just a sec," he said as he was grabbing his phone without leaving me. He looked at the number and frowned. I wondered who it was.

"Hello?" He said in Italian. Okay, maybe someone from back home.

"Yes, I am doing fine, thanks for asking. Oh and by the way, who gave you my number?" He asked as I was rubbing my palms on his chest. He eyed me dangerously. His eyes darkened with desire.

"No, Laura. I don't have time for a visit—you what? Where are you? Oh my god, is Lucca with you?" He shouted as he got out of bed, in all his naked glory. I was making a mental drawing of his hard ass as well as his bulging but lean muscles.

"Okay, fine! I will get you. You are a pain in the ass, sis," he said before he closed the phone and turned to look at me.

"Get dressed, we need to go out," he said as he took our clothing. My red blouse and pencil skirt as well as his suits. I bit my tongue on that memory and his lips where it had gone.

"Hurry, cara. We cannot let my sister and her husband stranded in Greece." He said as he looked at me.

"Right, sorry," I said as I went to get out of bed before I went to the bathroom.

"No time, we just have to go like this," he said as he was smirking at me. He pulled his pants and dropped a shirt over his head. I went to the wardrobe as I pulled out a sundress and a new panty. Marco smirked at that sight.

"Cara Mia, I think we should let you go commando," he said as he wiggled his eyebrow. I scoffed at him before I pulled it up.

"Well, who says you can rip my panty again?" I asked him as he just laughed before he took the wallet, keys, and phone. I took my handbag before I went to his side as he locked the door once we were outside. I did not see why we needed to but better be careful than sorry.

"Let's go," he said as he dragged me to the car and opened the door. I thanked him as I slipped inside and he went to the driver's seat before starting the engine and sped off to the destination of his sister.

"Marco, over here," someone called for my husband in Italian. I turned toward the voice before I dragged Marco to their source.

"Oh my god, is that her? Is that her, brother?" The woman who looked no older than me was eyeing me up and down. The man behind her was putting his hand around her waist in a possessive way.

"Cara Mia, you should wait until we are back home," the low, seductive voice of her husband was one to mesmerize about.

"Yes, sorry. Hi, my name is Laura, I'm Marco's sister and this is my husband, Lucca," she said as she hugged me. I was too stunned to react before she let me go because her husband asked her.

"Yes, hi. My name is Anastasia. Just call me Anna," I said as I waved at her. She was beaming with happiness as she learned my name.

"Anastasia, what a beautiful name," she said. I blushed before I gripped Marco's hand. I needed his support right now. However, he just chuckled at me.

"Sister dear, please do not scare my wife," Marco said before Lucca laughed. Laura looked at him as if she was warning him to not laugh at her. He put up his hands in surrender.

"Okay, enough chit-chat. Why don't I bring you to my house and we can have more conversation there?" Marco said as he urged me to go with him as Laura was walking with Lucca.

"But our house was a mess, how can we let them stay there? We don't even have extra room!" I whispered to Marco before he just smirked at me.

"Oh, cara, you think that was my only property?" He asked before he opened the door and I slipped inside. Lucca did the same to Laura before she got inside as we were both sitting in the back seat. Lucca took the passenger seat as Marco started the engine.

"I think we both will be fast friends," Laura said as she pulled me in. Her violet eyes were shining as she looked at me. I smiled at her.

"Seatbelts everyone," Marco said as I went to work on the seatbelt. Laura as well. Only then, did Marco drive off from the airport and we went to the property that Marco never told me about.

We were in front of a mansion that I never saw before. I don't think we were inside the same district anymore. Marco urged me forward as he punched in the code. It beeped before it opened. The house was clean, with no dust insight and I smelled like it had just been waxed.

Huh.

"Okay, so you can stay here for your stay in Greece. How long are you going to stay anyway?" Marco asked his sister and his brother-in-law. They looked like they were closed. I never had siblings so I don't know what it felt like.

"Well, maybe about two weeks? Right, honey?" Laura asked her husband. He had an amused facial expression on his face.

"If you wish so, cara mia," he replied to her. She beamed before she looked at me.

"That's a very long one," Marco said as he looked at them. They were giggling as Laura gripped her husband's arm.

"Well, it was our first honeymoon. So, I thought why not spend it here where my disappeared brother was using his credit card," Laura said as she looked at him. Marco chuckled nervously.

"And how do you find that?" He asked. Laura rolled her eyes.

"Hello, your brother-in-law is a skilled PI or maybe he asked his friend for information. Who is it again, tesoro?" she asked Lucca. He just mused at Laura before he pulled her to his side.

"I believe we have ended that conversation. Will you join us for dinner?" Lucca asked us but we were in a hurry and I felt sticky because someone didn't want me to shower after sex.

"No, we better get going. I let you guys settle for now and tomorrow we will talk more," Marco said as he dragged me out of the house.

"Aren't you living here?" Laura asked us before we went to our car.

"No, I have a special place to be with my wife," he said as he opened the door and slipped inside the car. I waved at them before Lucca hugged Laura from behind. They looked so happy together. I wish Marco and I would be like that as well.

"What are you thinking, wife?" He asked me as I turned to look at him. I smiled as he was charming and very attentive to me. His feature makes him being swooned by the ladies and his wealth, well, let just say it will last for generations.

"Nothing, just thinking how lucky I am to be with you for the rest of my life," I said as I put my hand on his thigh. He smiled as he drove off to the only place that meant us dearly.

"Then, let me show you how much you mean to me then,"